slept walk

tue skinny

i had a fever yesterday nite. and i usaually sleep walk and go nuts. but last nite my brother says i tried to beat him up . and i maid a mess of his room. and the living rooom.i all so made a ton of food for myself and didnt eat any of it. and after i went back to bed my brother says i brougt all my sheets up and dropped em on the middle of the kitchen and woke up freezing cold this morning.has this ever happened to you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there was a whole murder trial about this guy who was sleep walking. i don't think he meant to kill either of the people.but he grabbed the blade of a knife from a lady and himself all the way to the bone trying to get it from her. them he woke up in his car driving to the hospital and he had no idea why his hand was bleeding so bad.

one of the few times ive slept walked i went into my parents room (i was about 5 or 6) and layed down...then just pissed the bed...my moms woke up as i was leaving the room.yeah to say the least they were pissed off.

and another time i walked into my parents room again...took a ciggerette from my dads pack and started smoking it...this was like a year or two agao....my parents woke me up and i had no idea where or what i was doing.

shit like that is just fucking wierd. think of all the things youve done but never knew.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i make a huge mess and only talk in french, which is odd becase i dont speak that good of french, but when i sleep walk i speak it fluently.

Ahahahahaha!!!! That's hilarious.....

When my family was staying with friends on our infamous return to the homeland, we were warned that their 9 year-old son did crazy shit like that in his sleep. My brother and I had to stay in his room with him. First night we walk in and he's sitting there stright up in his bed, pointing at us. It was creepy. Then he said something like "harry, turn the rado off..." We brush it off and go to sleep. Next night he jsu starts like screaming in his sleep. Scared the shit out of us! The worst was the last night. It's all quiet at like 3 in the morning when we hear him get up. We were anticipating what he was gonna do when we hear water dripping on the floor. We turn the light on and he's pissing on my brother's bed. Then he stops, goes into the bathroom, and you can hear him pissing on the walls and shit. It was fucking funny. Then he just went back to bed.....

Oh yeah and one tme my mum said I came into the kitchen, took out utensils, plates, and mats, sat down and asked for dinner. Then I went back to bed....

Sleep walking is really weird......

this sucks i dont sleepwalk. i wanna sleepwalk cause it sounds like fun and if u see someone thats sleepwalking try to videotape them. my little brother doesnt sleepwalk but if he falls asleep on the coach or sumthin when u wake him up he's half asleep so he'll do what ever u say to. some of the stuff hell do is hilarious

Guest chicken bone

ooh i used to get these really weird sleepwalking nightmare things, like i would be in between conciousness and sleep, screaming and hallucinating. i remember i found myself in a room and the shadows from the ceiling and corners of the wall started to creep and expand until it enveloped me and the entire room, then i would snap out of it and wake up standing there.

strange?

ever since i got the snot kicked out of my face ive had some real fucked up flashbacks/nightmares...

one time i was sleeping on the couch while my pops was watching football or someshit...i was having a dream about being in court and seeing the guy that fucked me up for the first time (which i still dont know who or what he looks like) and i flipped out...i guess i sat up growled and lunged at my coffee table...my dad woke me by slapping the shit out of me...he thought i was having a breakdown...

p.s. the coffee table was fine.

jedy

Archived