camp bisco X...?

Lewis and Clark

This will be my first year going to Camp Bisco and actually biggest festival I've been to. Super pumped.

10th year so its extra big. 2 weeks away...

CampBisco2011Logo-300x150.png

Outside Albany, NY - July 7th - 9th

http://campbisco.net/schedule-day-by-day

artists/groups im pumped to see: skrillex, rusko, bassnectar, pretty lights, wiz khalifa, the disco biscuits, MSTRKRFT, das racist, mr. lif, shpongle, breakscience w/ rjd2, two fresh, easy star all stars. (and thats really only people ive listened to or seen before

yeah yeah i know there are peeps on ch 0 that hate festivals and custies that go. but...

any heads going to this festival? been in the past? suggestions?

so.... suggestions? things i should do, things i should bring? things i shouldnt do. things i shouldnt bring?

(we are traveling with 6 in a RV.) GO!

1272313306-acidtabart.jpg

ecstasy.jpg

4808870860_ae30581bab.jpg

ist2_437828_giant_smiley_big_smile.jpg

salma_hayek_boobs_3.jpg

so.... suggestions? things i should do, things i should bring? things i shouldnt do. things i shouldnt bring?

(we are traveling with 6 in a RV.) GO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing Glastonbury this year. I'd be more pissed if it weren't for the fact U2 headlined and it's full of upper middle class trustafarians.

I'm not sure what your weather is like but you will DEFINITELY need wet wipes and loo roll. Put Rizla(rolling papers? I'm not sure what you call them, you crazy yanks) and extra matches in a waterproof bag. Other than that you should be so fucking wrecked you don't really care about anything else. Have fun!

My brother is at Glastonbury at the moment, I havent been in years, I just took a backpack full of alcohol and pockets full of drugs and somemoney and I was sorted for the weekend, crashed in a mates tent for a few hours kip but just stayedd uup the whole time.

edit my brother is a skint student, dunno why he bothers paying the money for glasto, I stoped going when I couldnt jump the fences

who would want to see skrillex or any other dubstep at a festival? festivals are about getting drunk/high and listening to some good old rock n roll

and if its a big festival there will most likely be sniffer dogs at the entrance and undercover cops everywhere. and if you get caught with anything they'll take you to the police tent and abuse you

glasto460.jpg

who would want to see skrillex or any other dubstep at a festival? festivals are about getting drunk/high and listening to some good old rock n roll

and if its a big festival there will most likely be sniffer dogs at the entrance and undercover cops everywhere. and if you get caught with anything they'll take you to the police tent and abuse you

glasto460.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OKmZBewFiTU#t=18s

^^ rusko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seoO-lMobFw&feature=player_detailpage#t=266s

^^ bassnectar

^^ wu massacre

all videos from last year. camp 9.

i love big concerts and i love taking drugs. so this will be a great.

i have heard concerns about undercover po' but i also hear they are very very relaxed at camp

waste of time cops bustong for drugs at places like this really, I have never had any hassle have walked past police while smoking weed and obviously fucked outta my head.

Only things I hear the police get involved with are thefts and other more violent crimes, I'm sure if they saw you dealing they would probably step in.

• Like 1

i would rather go to something like this tbh but the first 2 looked alright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od4vhtjeBqY

i watched wu at glastonbury on tv last night and they were terrible. completely wrong atmosphere for it, and the speakers didnt work properly either

i was at this local festival last month and saw ASIWYFA. there was only a couple thousand people there and i barely listened to any of the bands, i just lay in a field drunk for the weekend. and my mate lost our pills

My brothers trying to talk me into mkaing the trip, if i decide to roll up any other oontzers should lemme know cause a meet up would be tight.

Been to Starscape, only festival though, not into dirty hippie dubstep shit but hippie bitches are always fun and live music on drugs is always fun as well.

Long story short, if youre going, hit me up.

This will be my 3rd camp since 2006. Definitely excited for skrillex, pretty lights, bassnectar, the new deal, ratatat, tobacco, four tet, and of course the biscuits. Bikers own the land that the festival is on and run security. They don't let you bring in glass bottles, so get a good beer in a can. I recommend harpoon IPA or yuengling. They also don't let you bring in nitrous tanks and search your vehicle heavily.

Edit: Bring sunscreen. I got crazy burned last year.

Shpongle is off the chains brah. Definitely make it a point to see them.

I'm going to Reggae on the River in a couple weeks. A classic festival out here in Northern California. It's an all weekend camp out type deal. The lineup is not very impressive IMO but I'm like whatevs. I don't have to pay for anything.

Basically I'm going to be tripping on acid and playing the bongos while hippie bitches with arm pit hair give me back rubs.

cover0812-dievhart.jpg

Don't be mad at me.

Also, why you trying to scare people?

Update: Still fucking pumped.

no RV. we split group into 2 cars of 3 and are making some sort of tent castle

6411_1180163379475_1089876882_535672_1485138_n-225x300.jpg

I've heard the biker security is pretty relaxed with being drugged up, dancing like a retard and smoking reefer. I dont plan on selling any drugs, I worry I wont have enough to ingest.

collegehumor.c00ab38d641f391818f91809a86a9f33.jpg

realistically, how much beer you need?

I drink on the regular but was only planning on bringing a 30rack for myself.

-also, ive started making my travel bag/ collecting fun items and goodies.

100+ glowsticks, air mattress, got 5 pairs of 1$ sunglasses - bringing shit i'm planning on losing.

my only concern is not sleeping for 3 days straight.

Edit here are some tunes i wanna hear at it:

- skrillex - kill everybody

- rusko - wooboost (love this video)

- bassnectar - 808

They also don't let you bring in nitrous tanks

after some dude died at the GOTV last year i figured tanks were out of the festy scene for the most part. regardless if you stay in any of the lots i'm sure you'll hear a few go off. i mainly stay away from big fests.....pretty much not really into the small ones either. but i would like to see half this line up. to bad i'll be at a wedding.

after some dude died at the GOTV last year i figured tanks were out of the festy scene for the most part. regardless if you stay in any of the lots i'm sure you'll hear a few go off. i mainly stay away from big fests.....pretty much not really into the small ones either. but i would like to see half this line up. to bad i'll be at a wedding.

That was two years ago. Some kid was being a punk to the nitrous dealer and they pulled him aside with a tank and froze his face off. Fucked up shit.