i need size

Th Maxx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 5starstyle
Originally posted by fr8orade.homestead.com

Did you read any of the other posts in this thread?

SIZE

The guy Maxx asked for from the beginning.

hahahahahahahaha

Guest o.g.sofa1

THE UNTOUCHABLE MOBSTERS!!!!!!!

how original AGENT/ONER,i know you know about graff since you got the most original tag.you fucking herb! GO KILL YOURSELF LOSER!!!!!;)

Wow my own thread and my own beef.

Size is sort of my name I spell it different alot syce,sice(say it with a frenchie accen tlol).I don't care theirs another size we have different styles and we live no where near each other.I caught one his trains once and wanted to bust it...it would be funny to have the 2 SIZES togather like a head trip:)

Calling me a toy is funny the net is funny like that.

size when i come down south lets hook up it would be funny .

I don't write pjf anymore kiddies just to clear things up

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by rolldafukout

you fuckin newjacks, size-tns westcoast shits on all these toys

you said it.

http://www.graffiti.org/sac/freights/images/tns/tns_00.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/sac/freights/images/tns/tns_01.jpg'>

the real fuckin deal. this dude was doin freights WAAAAAY before any of yall were doin graffiti. trendy motheruckers.

just to let you kids in on somethin, these freights were done around 95-96. where the fuck were you then?

not to be a dick..but i think size aor and the other size burn the hell out of the west coast one..no matter how long hes been writing..

i could be writing aslong as pjay..but if i had a style that was really shitty would u still like me jus cause i was from back in the day? no so the length of the writes career has nothing ot do with whether hes better than others...size aor is def. great..so is the south size..i like them both the same..you people start beef or somthing that has nothing ot do with u. i love it

JUST FOR THE RECORD BACK IN 95 I WAS LOKED UP FOR GRAFF, NOT THAT IT MATTERS.....NEXT THE WEST COAST SIZE IS A SECONDARY NAME FROM A FEMALE WRITER "ASIA".....THIRD WHO THE FUK CARES, I JUST DO MY THING AND THAT IS THAT.........P.S. FRATE RAPER IF YOU DO COME TO THE SOUTH WEST HIT ME UP, YA HERD.........

Originally posted by *SIZEROKS*

JUST FOR THE RECORD BACK IN 95 I WAS LOKED UP FOR GRAFF, NOT THAT IT MATTERS.....NEXT THE WEST COAST SIZE IS A SECONDARY NAME FROM A FEMALE WRITER "ASIA".....THIRD WHO THE FUK CARES, I JUST DO MY THING AND THAT IS THAT.........P.S. FRATE RAPER IF YOU DO COME TO THE SOUTH WEST HIT ME UP, YA HERD.........

your not the same size that has some shit in richmond va are you?

Guest o.g.sofa1

dont forget about the KING SIZE whole car in subway art,or the SIZE/LOD/OTR from LA they are all dope.basically i just got my boys back,i agree there are to many suckers on the internet.p.s.ive been hitting freights 10 years already,i know i will be around for a long time.everybody just do there thing>>>>>>>sofa1/tum/sbf/rof/edk/dfl CRAZY STEEL DEMONS:eek:

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by *SIZEROKS*

your ignorance on this issue is so laughable. west coast asia/size was not a female. you watch too much video graff.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

your ignorance on this issue is so laughable. west coast asia/size was not a female. you watch too much video graff.

GENDER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, MY POINT IS THAT IT IS A SECONDARY NAME. MABY YOU TAKE ALL THIS A LITTLE TO SERIOUSLY MR JESUS.....

Archived