a question -

MedicineCabinet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm impressed you manage to keep track of something like a marker after you've been drinking DAO. I've actually lost shoes that I was wearing when I've been drunk...on more than one occasion.

Had a pair turn up two weeks later upstairs in the common area storage facility.

No ghosts at my house... just random drunkeness

Had a pair turn up two weeks later upstairs in the common area storage facility.

No ghosts at my house... just random drunkeness

I've never found any of mine, I wish I could just wait until I got home to take them off. It's not just heels either, I've lost a few pairs of trainers too. I'm a lousy drunk.

Meeting you at the station tonight at 6 and you turning up drunk I felt so embarrassed (in front of your stepfather).

At nearly xx years of age you are too old to be drinking the way that you do and the amount that you do.

Dropping you off at Fortitude Valley tonight I had genuine concerns for your safety, the same way I would worry about you when you were 17.

But you’re not 17 anymore.

(from the alcohol thread)

5879967713_1c9c7e5b68.jpg

Good thing she didn't see me later on

(I despise cameras on a night out)

• Like 1

This happened not far from where I went to school:

"On April 8, 2005, Buckalew broke into a tomb, opened the lid of a casket and cut off the head of a corpse. He stole eyeglasses and a bow tie from the dead man. He then wrapped the head in plastic bags and took it home, The Caledonian-Record reported.

The teen reportedly told friends that he planned to leave the head outside to dry and would then bleach it, a police affidavit said. The witnesses said his plan was to turn the skull into a bong -- a pipe generally used to smoke marijuana. "

haha what was that show called? Clarice Always Knows or something. I like Melissa Joan Hart.

Yeah she's pretty.

This is a bit of a tangent, but I recently mentioned a thread you made a long time ago. Involving you dumping a girl, then the girl bringing her girlfriend to your house to throw a tae kwan do kick at you. I think you were pretty stoned at the time, but this did happen right?

:lol:

Ghost shows on tv are all so wack.

Those people are all a bunch of sissy babies and get way scared over every little bump in the night.

i havent watched on of those shows in like 3 years but it seemed whenever they "feel a cold draft over here" they have the night vision cameras on and they're all like "oh shit dude did you feel that".. then they show the thermal shit with no vision or sight and they're like "oh shit dude did you see/hear that over there" ... door slams, chair flips.. paranormal activity was real and not movie tricks.