a question -

MedicineCabinet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criss Angel is a fag.

though he knows more, dude is an illusionist

& a fag

so what you're saying is you believe in witches, wizards, warlocks and magic powers?

yes

you may not realize it, but some of it is very mundane...

i believe in astral projection, and all that meditation for the soul

isnt meditation universally legitimate for the most part?

astral projection intrigues me as well

i fuck girls not play magic

there are rituals for that

that costume is awesome

Once while on acid my friend and I knocked over some trash cans after laughing really hard at something that wasn't funny after losing our balance. The owner of the cans came out of the house, proclaimed she was a Wiccan witch and told us she was going to hex us. We laughed more as we tried to get up. She slammed her door. We went to the bar.

Cool story, br0.

that connection is news to me... except juggalos also believe in retarded shit like their corn syrup redneck heaven, so they are discredited

im not expecting to win over anyone in the ch.0 crowd on the legitimacy of magick; just want to know if there might be a few here who actually recognize it... & maybe will say something profound

& fred nurk, youre corny

This is probably one of those things that shouldnt even be attempted to discuss on 12oz.

Maybe after i get back from hauling ass on my bike for a few hours ill feel like sharing some weird fucking stories that have to do with this subject.

People tend to think of some cornball harry potter dungeons and dragons shit when you mention something like this.

This is probably one of those things that shouldnt even be attempted to discuss on 12oz.

Maybe after i get back from hauling ass on my bike for a few hours ill feel like sharing some weird fucking stories that have to do with this subject.

People tend to think of some cornball harry potter dungeons and dragons shit when you mention something like this.

hah, i hear you. they are not completely at fault though, being led astray all their lives & all

haul ass & enlighten

I was also recently looking into buying a Ouija board for my house.

But I have been procrastinating on mosaic'ing a weed wizard coffee table for my house, so I don't even have anywhere to contact dead souls.

I guess I could do it on the floor.

But eh. I'm old.

So yeah, I was gonna buy one.

But all the old fancy ones were crazy expensive, so I spent that money on something else.

Prolly weed and snax.

ouija boards work... what have you asked/conversed about?

stopped when i was a kid, after hearing about all of this one kids windows in his room shattering simultaneously. im half-assedly looking to get one again though they are not hard to make

as for any future ridicule - who cares; those who know, know. most people are stupid anyway

I don't give a shit about getting ridiculed.

The only people that make fun of me are haters that are mad jealous of my totally sweet life.

My sister-in-law said that I am the coolest person in any given situation where cool people come together.

I really only wanted to get a Ouija board so I could contact the spirit of Ronnie James Dio.