a question -

MedicineCabinet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 26.

I wear levis.

I have short hair

And,

I am nbb though so you got that much right.

The fuck difference does it make what brand it is?

Last time I seen you on tc you was rocking a hipster beard and long-ish hair.

And bro... lying about your age is a female trait.

• Like 2

You trying to pretend that your screen name was supposed to be a joke is classic back-pedaling.

Dork.

The screen name is LEVEL 75 PALADIN. What about that isn't obviously ridiculously out of place on a forum of wiggers with names like 12PACKPROPHET DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER WHAT IT IZ and PISSDRUNKWHAT. My first like 5000 points were props like "lol funny name." I love that you think that this is some awesome hidden secret you're calling me out on when it's obvious from your retarded posts like "I'm 35 and dont know how to buy juice" "Alcohol is a stimulant" "I shit behind dumpsters" "I dont fuck with witches" that this may or may not have simply gone over your head like the rest of your life.

The screen name is LEVEL 75 PALADIN. What about that isn't obviously ridiculously out of place on a forum of wiggers with names like 12PACKPROPHET DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER WHAT IT IZ and PISSDRUNKWHAT. My first like 5000 points were props like "lol funny name." I love that you think that this is some awesome hidden secret you're calling me out on when it's obvious from your retarded posts like "I'm 35 and dont know how to buy juice" "Alcohol is a stimulant" "I shit behind dumpsters" "I dont fuck with witches" that this may or may not have simply gone over your head like the rest of your life.

How the fuck is anybody on this forum supposed to know what the fuck a level 75 paladin is?

Only a warcraft playing dork would even know what that shit is without googling it.

You exposed yourself, and now you're back pedaling talking about "uhhh.... nah I was just kidding and shit".

You played yourself, dork.