a question -

MedicineCabinet

So now my wife says some card she has to swipe when picking the kids up at daycare is missing.

She swears it was in her pants pocket.

This fail-ghost is a fucking pick pocket.

Can't wait to see what obscure random place it shows up.

I already know what it is: http://www.timesleader.com/news/Cops__Intruder_was_living_in_family_rsquo_s_attic_12-28-2008.html

Some transient took refuge in your house while you were gone. He's either in the basement, attic, or some hidden spot in one of the walls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally? I like reading bout the shit cuz its uncanny and the uncanny scares me if I let it. Sure I can compartmentalize all this shit and chock it up to pseudo-science bullshit but, it's scary just thinking about it all.

Thoughts fuck you up when you let em.

it is not all dark though

dont turn your back on your intuition

^Good idea.

I just nutted in her like half an hour ago.

That gooey surprise can be my revenge for him jacking my wallet.

Hes probably jacking more than your wallet watching you nut in ya wife.

If a ghost blows a load in your room when nobodies there does it leave an ectoplasm stain ?

Yeah she's pretty.

This is a bit of a tangent, but I recently mentioned a thread you made a long time ago. Involving you dumping a girl, then the girl bringing her girlfriend to your house to throw a tae kwan do kick at you. I think you were pretty stoned at the time, but this did happen right?

Yeah, that was me. It was a crazy Bulgarian girl. I recently found her phone number. I should call her and breathe heavy.

The thread was from my last sn, Weapon X. You have an excellent memory.

* http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84610&highlight=attacked+girl

I grew up playing Dungeons and Dragons, then I moved into a house with a real live homo dungeon. Nowadays I play a game called World of Warcraft. It's like Dungeons and Dragons, only it's a video game. That's where I got my screen name from. Because I'm a level 75 paladin. Seriously... google that shit. I'm a level 75 paladin.

:rolleyes:

I hung out with a shit load of T.O.P.Y. kids and would never deride Psychic TV but spirituality just doesn't do it for me ... I did attend several 'skyclad' rituals but didn't participate. I mostly sat aside worrying that a spider or snake or something was gonna jab my nads before I found out why 6 naked dudes would want to dance around 2 fat naked chicks but they did have REALLY good acid.

Also when I was 25 I had a 19yr old girl friend, and when I was 30 I had a 19yr old girlfriend and when I was 35, yep, 19yr old gf but now that I'm 40 I'm single and bangin' a 19yr old... some folks think I'm a warlock. Not that I haven't hooked up with girls of other ages but something about 19 seems magic for me.

*btw, does anyone else think 19yr old girls are getting stupider?

19 year old girls are the same stupid 17 year old girls they were two years ago.

im actually shooting at girls my age now because todays barely legal trim is just too facepalm for me.

which is actually saying alot compared to how dumb some of the chicks ive fucked were.

fucking spazzers.

This is true, I just had a bit of an argument with the 19yr old from when I was 25, she's still a friend and, of course, older than she was... she says all my new bangs are vapid and useless. I maintain that these girls certainly have one use, and then they leave. I've given up on 'love'.