And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the Source

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the So

"Oh wow, none of that was remotely funny. The fact that you don't think making animals fight to their death is ok makes you a dick. Dog fighting is more than just "PUTTIN TWO DOGS IN A LITTLE RING AND LETTIN THEM BITE EACHOTHER", the years of abuse they suffer during training, the bait dogs that they tie up and let other dogs attack, the way they beat dogs to make then vicious.

I'm all for a little ghetto street humor, but if The Source wants to endorse someone who endorses animal abuse, then I'm through buying and reading The Source."

stfuiron-1.jpg

Re: And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the So

I been reading for a minute now, check the shit every other day or so. The blog is mad funny, the paragraph about Ebert's picture had me rollin'. Also have put a couple friends on to it.

• 5 weeks later...

"RAP USED TO BE NIGGAS IN PARKS IN THE BRONX TALKING ABOUT HOW COOL THEY WERE OVER JAMES BROWN SONGS. NIGGAS WOULD DISS EACHOTHER AND FIGHT, SOMEBODY WOULD GET STABBED/SHOT, THEN THE SURVIVORS WOULD GO OUT AND DO GRAFFITI ON TRAINS AND BREAKDANCE."

:lol:

SHORTY INVITES YOU OUT FOR NIGHTLIFE SHIT SPORADICALLY. THOSE ARE THE NIGHTS WHEN SHE DOESN'T WANNA BE BOTHERED BY NIGGAS SO YOU'RE HER FAKE BOYFRIEND/WINGMAN FOR THE NIGHT. WHEN SHE'S WILD DRUNK AT 3AM THOUGH SHE'S TEXTIN TO FIND OUT THE LOGISTICS FOR MARVIN'S ROOM SO SHE CAN GO PRACTICE HER KEGELS ON THE NIGGAS BEEFINGTON.

/DEAD

IF YOU'RE A FEMALE AND YOU GO TO ORCHARD [READ:CHOCHA] BEACH YOU'LL NEED RAPE REPELLENT AS WELL AS SUNBLOCK. EVEN IF YOU LOOK LIKE SNOOKI AFTER 4 MONTHS ON A BIG MAC DIET NIGGAS IN PUERTO RICAN WETSUITS (A HANES WHITE TEE AND BRIEFS) ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER YOU LIKE GAY NIGGAS AT A BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT.

i saw this thread title when i started oontzing, didnt read it, just figured mero was a mc.

then i saw lil b on nardwuar talkin about internet forums.

start seeing based god on popping up on the oontz.

for a while ive been thinking mero was lil b.

smh. what a let down.

dudes pretty funny tho

IF SHE CALLS YOU AND PUTS HER DOG ON THE PHONE SO YOU CAN "TALK TO TIGERLILY" #undateable

IF SHORTY SHITS IN HER PANTS ON YOUR FIRST DATE (AND DOESN'T GO HOME) #undateable

oh man

wait mero isnt lil b?!

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU RISE THROUGH THE RANKS OF PROFESSIONAL EATING B? DO NIGGAS HAVE A FARM SYSTEM WHERE YOU A MINOR LEAGUE EATER JUST EATING COOKIES & CUPCAKES & SHIT LIKE THAT? DO YOU GET CALLED UP WHEN ONE OF THE NIGGAS ON YOUR TEAM GETS DIABETES?

He's one of us, He's one of us.

He's not on the only famous oontzer.

We can't forget about our fellow kangaroo Mauler.

He invented the Melbourne Shuffle.

My sisters faggot mates are all up in that. But word, congrats to Mero, its cats like him that make this place what it is.