Wilfred

grd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh is it good? I'm about to watch it now.

I would very much like to touch Elijah Wood inappropriately.

I was disappointed in last weeks Louie, if this weeks is of the same standard I might just give it a miss. I've had the urge to re-watch Oz lately so I might make a start on that instead.

Every bride wants to look like beautiful with her wedding gown for wedding day. No exception for the bride who only have a little budget to buy a wedding gown. Then, wedding gowns for cheap is the best solution for who have a less budget to buy wedding dress. There are many place you can find cheap wedding gowns without sacrificing style, quality, beauty and your dignity .

To be the most beautiful bride

^^ what grd said, you're one episode short on being caught up homie.

heres a link to a website that has links to the actual videos... and it's a great website they usually have new episodes up within 2-45 minutes after they air on the east coast..

http://watchseries.eu

Gets funnier every week. Unfortunately, I feel like I can say the exact opposite for Louie

dude, that's what i have been saying to HUSK.

i'll stick with louie because i have that hope that dude will pull through and turn his show around...

but wilfred keeps getting better....

the old dude going 'why wont they let me die!?' had me in tears... one of the funniest episodes yet.

I've had the urge to re-watch Oz lately so I might make a start on that instead.

i've been re-watching a lot of old shows in the past few months.

as well as starting on a couple of new books because new T.V. is just annoying now... fuck off with all these cop and lawyer shows.. :lol:

bbs, that site you posted, some of the links tell me to download a codec, what's up with that?

/confusedoner

good lookin bbs. hilarity at it's best! THUUUUUUUNDERRRR!!!! How'd you do that? LUCKY COINCIDENCE!!!

The voice he does when he's saying "lucky coincidence" had me rolling.

This show sucks ass.. and i aint even watcheded it!

dickhead

• Like 1

Lucky coincidence was definitely the best part of the show.

Disagree slightly...

Best part was Rasheeda Jone's character saying the nurse was being a bitch ever since the earthquake took her family.

My jaw dropped, I laughed, looked at my girl, jaw still dropped and laughing. I had just entered the room to catch that after a potty break.

Love this show.

viking rape quest.

That line was awesome, I had to rewind to make sure I'd heard it right.

"Your death will be my holiday" between pants was gold too. oh an "put your legs up...higher, higher..."

That site bbs put up has all the seasons of the original Aus version, get on it.

• 5 weeks later...