12 Things To Be More Aware Of, Going On NOW

Tavaruawon

My :nut: crazy, survivalist uncle always sends me random links from his scouring the of internet.

These are some interesting issues not currently covered by mainstream media, especially American. I figured I'd just leave this here... (no Bilderberg)

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/12-things-that-the-mainstream-media-is-being-strangely-quiet-about-right-now

#4 .... Uhh, lol that's probably why he sent me this article. I don't buy it.

#12.... Hrmm.

Thoughts?

/ALSO/

http://tfr.faa.gov/tfr2/list.html

^ 52 temporary US no-fly zones have been set up by the FAA this month. Something like 78% of the total NFZ's called over the last 3 years. I find that to be pretty nuts. I know that some on that^ list can be attributed to flight hazards, the Arizona wildfire is clearly there...

But still, what's going on here? 52 new temporary NFZ's all of the sudden??

Ponderings??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And before anybody else goes to it, I know that the first link is not an entirely credible source. And a few of the links given furthermore on the website, obviously Infowars and sites like that need to be taken with a grain of salt.

It just gives a good platform of things to research if you feel like it, ya dig? Use Google to check out each of the 12 topics individually and you will find legit sources.

So the potential start of WW3 is not of a concern? Or the possibility that the U.S. government is even considering one of the three largest religions on this earth to be a threat to the government? How about the potential ban on trading gold and silver in the face of a possible US economy collapse? *EDIT* I'm sure you also don't have children, because I know #10 is fact and if I had children, and they went through something like this, I think it would matter. I'm not even going to go through the rest.

Listen, I'm not saying everything on that list is mandated or even 100% factual. I just can't get passed this "conspiracy theory" nonsense that is tossed around at topics that could and probably do hold weight.

I said conspiracy theory because these are some of the items that they love to talk about. As for most of those items, I think they are not factual or taken totally out of context by the writer. 10 is fact like you said, but it is not that big of a deal. I hold active shooter drills for my employees, because that is a very real concern of my workplace, but it is still not a big deal to be prepared for it. BTW I have three kids.

Some of these topics take a real item and take it to the extreme without taking into account other aspects that are relevant to them.

Conspiracy theorists are always almost wrong and always good for a laugh.

I laugh at my uncle a lot. He's a troll. Someday he may be right though, and it will be good to have him on my side.

You're awfully quick to dismiss the whole article as bullshive because of the advertisements for MRE's and water purifiers.

I see what you did there.

So the potential start of WW3 is not of a concern? Or the possibility that the U.S. government is even considering one of the three largest religions on this earth to be a threat to the government? How about the potential ban on trading gold and silver in the face of a possible US economy collapse? *EDIT* I'm sure you also don't have children, because I know #10 is fact and if I had children, and they went through something like this, I think it would matter. I'm not even going to go through the rest.

Listen, I'm not saying everything on that list is mandated or even 100% factual. I just can't get passed this "conspiracy theory" nonsense that is tossed around at topics that could and probably do hold weight.

they probably consider Islam as a threat so why not Christianity?

not just your everyday christians Casek, I dont mind people having faith I mean these fucked up anti abortionist types there are christians and extreme christians, and they are much more of a threat to America than Islamists

News hasnt tainted my view on religion I have always hated it, at the age of 7 I walked out of a religious service because I knew it was bullshit and for the next 15 years you couldnt have even got me to walk into a church. I have only mellowed towards religion over time.

• Like 1

i think you lost me at survivalist.

people on the fringe tend to be just that

i also detest religion. i def don't need anyone to explain it to me though. to see someone say 'christians aren't bad' sorta shows how biased people allow themselves to be.. why i like to stay out of these sort of discussions.

Any religion that clouds your mind from using logic is a threat to someone who does not agree with that religion, regardless of what religion it is.

Atheism is doing the same thing. I can't point you to a whole group of them on the internet with a holier than thou attitude towards others. Science is their god and they worship at its alters dutifully. Condemning others with a Dawkins-esque sneer on their faces the same as those evangelical Christians who would condemn them.

Science is great but it is nothing to worship.

I meant "can point you to". Mistyped.

Cilone, the Christians that ring your doorbell aren't going to pull

a gun and shoot you. They're annoying, yes. Something to be afraid, no.

A lot of Christians are biased against non Christians. You can't blame that

on their religion, though. You have to blame the people who are biased. They're

assholes with that holier than thou attitude. It's not only Christians who have that

kind of attitude.

Uzzi: There was a case of police doing a drill in SC like that. Monks Corner, I believe.

Casek, as far as biased goes, try living near Mormons when you are not one. They take active measures to hurt (lack of a better word) non-mormons. Not dangerous in the sense that they will hurt you physically, but dangerous in the sense that they will do everything they can to make you conform, to include manipulating legislative measures to push their agenda and control local financial institutions to hurt you in your pocket. And yes they do ring my doorbell:)

Then you can go north in my state and see the christians that will hurt you physically. They are self appointed "I must personally save America" types. They will shoot you and bury you in the woods if you are not from there and they are always christians

I am totally for freedom of religion, but I also see the evils that religion represent in some people. Not just christians, but all religions have sections in them that are willing to do harm to others who do not believe what they do.

Casek, as far as biased goes, try living near Mormons when you are not one. They take active measures to hurt (lack of a better word) non-mormons. Not dangerous in the sense that they will hurt you physically, but dangerous in the sense that they will do everything they can to make you conform, to include manipulating legislative measures to push their agenda and control local financial institutions to hurt you in your pocket. And yes they do ring my doorbell:)

Then you can go north in my state and see the christians that will hurt you physically. They are self appointed "I must personally save America" types. They will shoot you and bury you in the woods if you are not from there and they are always christians

I am totally for freedom of religion, but I also see the evils that religion represent in some people. Not just christians, but all religions have sections in them that are willing to do harm to others who do not believe what they do.

I've known some Mormons. Not the kind you describe. These were the kinder, gentler Mormons, I suppose.

As for Hillbilly's...yeah, I know some of those "shoot you if you don't belong and bury you on the mountain". They also claim to be Christians. They aren't. I can claim to be the president of Mars and shoot people. Doesn't mean I am or that affords me any more right

to do whatever.

All people, religious or not have the ability to be evil. Don't blame religion. It's just part of being human. Some of us are defective.

I have only experienced that with the Mormons when I have lived in areas where they are a majority. They are ALWAYS nice and never are aggressive or confrontational, but there is a bad side to them that you see when you live near them. They love to control their government and use that to their advantage.

Take a look at who is in the governments where they are living, even if they are not the majority. They organize extremely well and take their instructions from a single point. I find it really odd that two republican candidates are mormon when mormons are such a small section of the US. I have nothing against their religion at all, I just do not like the way they censor and force their ways onto non-beliviers. I would not go so far as to call them a cult, but they do have some cultish behaviors.

I ws not talking about the hillbillies, I do not really consider them religious. I was talking more about the white supremacists.

I do understand and agree what you are saying about people doing things and not religion. Even though I would never in a million years ask or imply that any religion to be censored or restricted in any way, I still see that religion is the reason for alot of world conflicts to include wars. I do not think it always is the religious side of it, but I do think that alot of religions are set up to be dictatorships in one way or another. When you get a bad guy at top, the rest follow.

I have only experienced that with the Mormons when I have lived in areas where they are a majority. They are ALWAYS nice and never are aggressive or confrontational, but there is a bad side to them that you see when you live near them. They love to control their government and use that to their advantage.

Take a look at who is in the governments where they are living, even if they are not the majority. They organize extremely well and take their instructions from a single point. I find it really odd that two republican candidates are mormon when mormons are such a small section of the US. I have nothing against their religion at all, I just do not like the way they censor and force their ways onto non-beliviers. I would not go so far as to call them a cult, but they do have some cultish behaviors.

I ws not talking about the hillbillies, I do not really consider them religious. I was talking more about the white supremacists.

I do understand and agree what you are saying about people doing things and not religion. Even though I would never in a million years ask or imply that any religion to be censored or restricted in any way, I still see that religion is the reason for alot of world conflicts to include wars. I do not think it always is the religious side of it, but I do think that alot of religions are set up to be dictatorships in one way or another. When you get a bad guy at top, the rest follow.

What you're saying about control is very true, but that isn't religions fault, it's peoples.

Jesus, the man, would be very disappointed if he were able to come back and see what was

done in his name.

I also agree about power. The Vatican is a good example of that. Catholics by themselves

are a very good group of people, though. They have tons of community outreach programs designed to help those less fortunate. I totally agree with that kind of thing. I am very impressed by our society when a whole group can come together and provide food, shelter, education, etc. for another group of less fortunate people. That doesn't make them right or better, but it does make those who volunteer time, food, money, etc good people.

What you're saying about control is very true, but that isn't religions fault, it's peoples.

Jesus, the man, would be very disappointed if he were able to come back and see what was

done in his name.

I also agree about power. The Vatican is a good example of that. Catholics by themselves

are a very good group of people, though. They have tons of community outreach programs designed to help those less fortunate. I totally agree with that kind of thing. I am very impressed by our society when a whole group can come together and provide food, shelter, education, etc. for another group of less fortunate people. That doesn't make them right or better, but it does make those who volunteer time, food, money, etc good people.

I don't think he would be disappointed at all. I consider myself a Christian and believe Jesus is who the bible claims he is, and I think that what was done "in his name" was probably what was expected to occur. That's just my personal belief, I'm not imposing it on anyone here but I think it's pretty well known that Jesus preached during his time about what would occur in the world after his death. As far as I can tell it's pretty accurate.