who the fuck is fred nurk?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and also fred nurk, seriously man.

just cut this shit out with his dude.

its fucking old already.

its not funny to any of us.

just leave it alone mate.

instead of re inforcing all this gay bickering, just post some fucking cat pictures or something.

c'mon son.

(not hatin, just sayin...)

okay first off ssgg,

you pretty much said you were above all this shit and how nurk was on your nuts in your other thread.

then you made this thread which totally contradicts what you said.

secondly duder,

its getting old hearing you talk like you come from the hardest city ever, every, and i mean every state in the us, for that matter the rest of the world, is just as rough or more likely even rougher than chicago. you ever watch ganglands? yeah they show real shit from the seedy roots of places as calm as wisconsin with gangs way gullier than the gangs in chicago.

im not saying chi-town isnt a tough city, but there is definitely hard cities than yours, trust that.

also, you have no clue what youre talkin about with decy, you ever been to england? france? italy?

there is some real ass mother fuckers who dont give a fuck down there and theyre pretty fucking common too. im talking about dudes who will snatch up your lady and your luggage just for looking at them wrong. if you think youre a toughie go to europe and try to get buck with a couple of these bullstrong dudes, you'll never go back man.

im not neccesarily hating, just stating facts dude.

and as it was said, youre still a youngster with alot to learn. im still a young cat myself and have just began to learn the ropes.

i honestly doubt you have caught an ass whooping that left you humbled yet.

its cool though cause you will one day, after that everything will fall into place for you kiddo.

To be completely honest, I dont like the slang this guy uses (I haven't heard the expression gully in a while, bullstrong? wtf). But what he's saying is pretty on point.

Firstly it's pretty clear SSGG goes on about his city because he himself is not very brave. I'm sure if he actually is from a rough neighbourhood he's quite scared of a lot the guys around there.

Other than that twinks more or less hit it on the head. Instead of making these stupid threads and fronting on the internet like your some thug, you should try save a little money. I pressume you're too poor to go to europe so you should go to South America.

Go to Columbia or something, just don't act like an idiot like you do here and you'll have a great time.

Also get an education of some sort and buy your mom one of those cottages. If you're from that kind of background she's most likely working some aweful low paying job so you can have the internets and access to dictionary.com etc. Sort that shit out little man.

and also fred nurk, seriously man.

just cut this shit out with his dude.

its fucking old already.

its not funny to any of us.

just leave it alone mate.

instead of re inforcing all this gay bickering, just post some fucking cat pictures or something.

c'mon son.

(not hatin, just sayin...)

Son are you telling me if some little e thug kid made a thread about you you wouldnt find it a little amusing?

You should go back and read the posts Ive made, personally I think the coolest thing in this thread are those cottages.

:lol: :rolleyes: ok nigga.

you niggas cottage house niggas be blowin me dog. unless youre from a real place like chicago ny or la or some shit like that idgaf about what you have to say

nigga u aint from shit. im the most gangsta nigga on the planet. NO the universe. i killed everybody for living ... twice and im from oakland compton brooklyn africa killsville niggatown. i wears crips to bed and spread latin kings on my wheat toast and mix bloods with my diet pepsi cuz i dont give a fuck and u cant say i dont because im saying it on the internet :mad:

• Like 1

Son are you telling me if some little e thug kid made a thread about you you wouldnt find it a little amusing?

You should go back and read the posts Ive made, personally I think the coolest thing in this thread are those cottages.

first off i will admit my slang is hella janky, but in my defense im going on 3 fourlokos and 3 high life 32's so you cant expect alot out of me.

also i have been keeping u on yours and ssgg's post so i know all the downlows on your innanet battle.

now btw you talk about ur age i can only assume you are tad tad older than me (im guessin 25-35 yrs old) and if thats the case then why give into all this childish e-thug shit?

rise above and conquer my dude.

im 23 and im already tired of this nonsense.

i miss the 12oz from when i was 18.

and i know hella heads miss their old oontz too.

real spit man, let the youngster hate and leave it be by knowing you have the years over them.

just let it be and roll with the punches man.

get on plentyoffish.com and nail some desperate pussy dude.

make that a bigger goal than arguein with some 21 year old who is barely experiencing life and bitching on a fucking graffiti forum dude.

ill say it once more,

rise above and conquer.

one love.

first off i will admit my slang is hella janky, but in my defense im going on 3 fourlokos and 3 high life 32's so you cant expect alot out of me.

also i have been keeping u on yours and ssgg's post so i know all the downlows on your innanet battle.

now btw you talk about ur age i can only assume you are tad tad older than me (im guessin 25-35 yrs old) and if thats the case then why give into all this childish e-thug shit?

rise above and conquer my dude.

im 23 and im already tired of this nonsense.

i miss the 12oz from when i was 18.

and i know hella heads miss their old oontz too.

real spit man, let the youngster hate and leave it be by knowing you have the years over them.

just let it be and roll with the punches man.

get on plentyoffish.com and nail some desperate pussy dude.

make that a bigger goal than arguein with some 21 year old who is barely experiencing life and bitching on a fucking graffiti forum dude.

ill say it once more,

rise above and conquer.

one love.

Why do you keep telling people to roll with the punches? (actually it's pretty funny you should say it more often in these threads). :lol:

Incase you havent already figured it out its all a bit of a joke to me. I actually just finished a weeks worth of pretty important and difficlult work. I came here for a laugh and I got it.

Good talk little buddy, remember, roll with the punches. one.

really dude its gonna be like that?

i was just speakin what everybody was thinkin.

wow come on duder.

this shit was over before it began.

hah ah come on son. did i make this thread ? no. am i laughing at it? sure. if you want to ask someone to close it, then that's really fine with me.