who the fuck is fred nurk?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are encouraging snitching? because you got in a little arguement over the internet. Shit like this makes you look like more of a clown because you are visibly upset about the whole situation.

Be a man laugh it off, all I can see he has done is make fun of you for talking about fucking a man in the ass after a coke which you did say, even if it was a joke you said it.

Everytime someone says something you dont like you throw your toys out the pram, grow a thick skin because your just some little kid who is 18 the world got much worse to offer than disses on the internet.

You can come back at me saying 'fuck u nigga, what syour tag, where you from, i will fuck you up and fuck yo momma you're gay' and you know what I wouldn't give a fuck because you don't know what you're talking about.

Act like a child be treated like one.

• Like 1

So you are encouraging snitching? because you got in a little arguement over the internet. Shit like this makes you look like more of a clown because you are visibly upset about the whole situation.

Be a man laugh it off, all I can see he has done is make fun of you for talking about fucking a man in the ass after a coke which you did say, even if it was a joke you said it.

Everytime someone says something you dont like you throw your toys out the pram, grow a thick skin because your just some little kid who is 18 the world got much worse to offer than disses on the internet.

You can come back at me saying 'fuck u nigga, what syour tag, where you from, i will fuck you up and fuck yo momma you're gay' and you know what I wouldn't give a fuck because you don't know what you're talking about.

As far as real talk goes, this is on point.

Google is still just a little clown to mess with in my book though.

:lol: :rolleyes: ok nigga.

first of all your from england so you dont know SHIT about the real world or whats matters so u can stfu.

you niggas cottage house niggas be blowin me dog. unless youre from a real place like chicago ny or la or some shit like that idgaf about what you have to say

:lol: :rolleyes: ok nigga.

first of all your from england so you dont know SHIT about the real world or whats matters so u can stfu.

you niggas cottage house niggas be blowin me dog. unless youre from a real place like chicago ny or la or some shit like that idgaf about what you have to say

see shit like this is what I mean, it doesn't even make sense, Chicago who gives a fuck, it is just a city as shitty as many others.

As for not knowing shit about the real world, I am glad that you as a child thinks that because when i was a child I had that same cocky arrogance as most do, until they grow up and understand the real world.

You make it sound like you live in a Jay-Z video. When in fact you are a poor black man living in a poor black neighbourhood. Gotta roll with the punches.

For the few of you who doubt the awesomeness I've caused, I'd just like to point out that the thread which some little kid started about me is now battling to become either a thread about midgets or cottages.

...life is good :lol:

awesome_midget.jpg?w=550&h=550

littlepeople.jpg

funmidget.jpg

okay first off ssgg,

you pretty much said you were above all this shit and how nurk was on your nuts in your other thread.

then you made this thread which totally contradicts what you said.

secondly duder,

its getting old hearing you talk like you come from the hardest city ever, every, and i mean every state in the us, for that matter the rest of the world, is just as rough or more likely even rougher than chicago. you ever watch ganglands? yeah they show real shit from the seedy roots of places as calm as wisconsin with gangs way gullier than the gangs in chicago.

im not saying chi-town isnt a tough city, but there is definitely hard cities than yours, trust that.

also, you have no clue what youre talkin about with decy, you ever been to england? france? italy?

there is some real ass mother fuckers who dont give a fuck down there and theyre pretty fucking common too. im talking about dudes who will snatch up your lady and your luggage just for looking at them wrong. if you think youre a toughie go to europe and try to get buck with a couple of these bullstrong dudes, you'll never go back man.

im not neccesarily hating, just stating facts dude.

and as it was said, youre still a youngster with alot to learn. im still a young cat myself and have just began to learn the ropes.

i honestly doubt you have caught an ass whooping that left you humbled yet.

its cool though cause you will one day, after that everything will fall into place for you kiddo.

• Like 1

hp-ken.jpg

hp-ken.jpg

I thought what you did in that other thread was real funny. But this is a little dissapointing.

What I'm saying is, I liked your old stuff better.