Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SouthsideGoogleGangster

who the fuck is fred nurk?

So you are encouraging snitching? because you got in a little arguement over the internet. Shit like this makes you look like more of a clown because you are visibly upset about the whole situation.

Be a man laugh it off, all I can see he has done is make fun of you for talking about fucking a man in the ass after a coke which you did say, even if it was a joke you said it.

Everytime someone says something you dont like you throw your toys out the pram, grow a thick skin because your just some little kid who is 18 the world got much worse to offer than disses on the internet.

You can come back at me saying 'fuck u nigga, what syour tag, where you from, i will fuck you up and fuck yo momma you're gay' and you know what I wouldn't give a fuck because you don't know what you're talking about.

Act like a child be treated like one.

• Like 1

This e crush you got is mad cute.

The kid is visibly upset :lol: Can we ban this little bitch for internet stalking me? :lol:

So you are encouraging snitching? because you got in a little arguement over the internet. Shit like this makes you look like more of a clown because you are visibly upset about the whole situation.

Be a man laugh it off, all I can see he has done is make fun of you for talking about fucking a man in the ass after a coke which you did say, even if it was a joke you said it.

Everytime someone says something you dont like you throw your toys out the pram, grow a thick skin because your just some little kid who is 18 the world got much worse to offer than disses on the internet.

You can come back at me saying 'fuck u nigga, what syour tag, where you from, i will fuck you up and fuck yo momma you're gay' and you know what I wouldn't give a fuck because you don't know what you're talking about.

As far as real talk goes, this is on point.

Google is still just a little clown to mess with in my book though.

:lol: :rolleyes: ok nigga.

first of all your from england so you dont know SHIT about the real world or whats matters so u can stfu.

you niggas cottage house niggas be blowin me dog. unless youre from a real place like chicago ny or la or some shit like that idgaf about what you have to say

:lol: :rolleyes: ok nigga.

first of all your from england so you dont know SHIT about the real world or whats matters so u can stfu.

you niggas cottage house niggas be blowin me dog. unless youre from a real place like chicago ny or la or some shit like that idgaf about what you have to say

see shit like this is what I mean, it doesn't even make sense, Chicago who gives a fuck, it is just a city as shitty as many others.

As for not knowing shit about the real world, I am glad that you as a child thinks that because when i was a child I had that same cocky arrogance as most do, until they grow up and understand the real world.

You make it sound like you live in a Jay-Z video. When in fact you are a poor black man living in a poor black neighbourhood. Gotta roll with the punches.

sell crack erry'day nigga :lol:

For the few of you who doubt the awesomeness I've caused, I'd just like to point out that the thread which some little kid started about me is now battling to become either a thread about midgets or cottages.

...life is good :lol:

awesome_midget.jpg?w=550&h=550

littlepeople.jpg

funmidget.jpg

hp-ken.jpg

hp-ken.jpg