JAMES WHITEY BULGER NABBED

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't give a fuckkk about all the people he killed.

ratting on your boys? touching little boys?

fuck this dude.

in every one of the books i read, put out by people who worked for him, the dudes say all that shit about him touching boys is just media slander and people talking shit, to make him look more like a monster. they said the dude just liked to fuck young women and who wouldnt? you have millions, your a gangster, fuck some broad in her 40s like you, or fuck some 19 yr old chick who wants to be with a gangster?

he's most def. a rat though, no arguement there.

He was a dick for staying in the US go somehwere with no extradition.

Good he got caught, the people he killed were probably gangster types anyway so who cares, but he was a snitch so I dunno why people even give a shit, should be happy he got nabbed.

its not so much i give a shit either but around these parts he is quite a legend and a topic of discussion often. he was on the run for 16 fucking years. thats serious. what is also nuts is that two days ago they started running commercials about Bulger's girl, aimed at older women in the LA area. within 24hrs they got a tip, acted on it and within 48 hours made the arrest. to me that is nuts, talk about that shit making INSTANT results for the FBI. he had like 300k in cash and 21 guns in the house when it was raided. i wish he knew they were coming cuz at 81 you know i would just be going out in a blaze of gun fire...

hopefully he tells the story and tails of the last 16 yrs on the run. thats mostly what im interested in... how, where, who helped, did he ever have the gaul to roll back up in boston etc etc...

i think its kinda hilarious he was just chilling in the US. you would think he'd be in some far off land.. nope.. chilling in a 3 story apt. 3 blocks from the beach in Santa Monica. although im sure hes been here, there and everywhere.

which makes me raise the question, did he want to get caught? either conciously or sub-conciously.. not like turn myself in caught, but the, "eh, i'm fuckin 81 years old and have been onm the run for 16 years as the FBI's either #1 or #2 fugitive, after living a successful life as Boston's most notorious mob boss. if they get me they get me, i'm going to Cali." i'm sure he'd love seeing his face plastered all over the news like it used to be, and like it is now. and i'm sure at his age hes tired of running and looking over his shoulder everywhere he goes.

i'm real interested to hear what he'd have to say as well.