░░░░░░ THE SHIT YOU WANT THREAD ░░░░░

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
@ forsit

in my neck of the woods, bitch is drug talk for cocaine...

also known as girl, snow white, lady friend, flat white, unicorn shit, daft hate, bill cosby and party time nose jammers.

You AZ niggas are crazy. Fuck cocaine haha. Fuck any drug that won't let me do my favorite things. Which is eating and sleeping.

You AZ niggas are crazy. Fuck cocaine haha. Fuck any drug that won't let me do my favorite things. Which is eating and sleeping.

oviously from ur post u have never done coke...

coke is rad IMO, but sometime coke throws u into "coke dreams" (as interpreted by mero) coke is rad kiddo, at least when you know how to behave (prolly wrong spelling but im drunk so idgaf) coke is the pandoras box of quick fun my child... jus sayin..

its not for errybody but its def. for me son..

@ forsit

in my neck of the woods, bitch is drug talk for cocaine...

also known as girl, snow white, lady friend, flat white, unicorn shit, daft hate, bill cosby and party time nose jammers.

"Hit up Bill for some daft hate dude, I feel like a line or two to end the night."

"All right, I'll call him...yo Bill what's up lemme get a half gram of unicorn shit I want something quick for when I get back later"

:lol:

i'd like a wide angle

trying to decide which to get.

definitely, need tickets and time for: Buenos Aires, Tokyo, Egypt, China, Istanbul and Trans-Siberian Railway, for starters.'

and tons of money so i can start a dog rescue.