Ryan Dunn RIP

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I assure you, no one has done any such thing. None of the mods really give a shit about the prop system at all, and that would be a lot of work for no real benefit.

I do have a theory about the props though, but I haven't tested it because I don't really use them much. I think that a lot of the time, negs wind up becoming regular props due to a bug in the system. I always see people calling other people out for doing it wrong, but I strongly suspect that it's not always their fault.

• Like 1

You need 1,000 posts to take away points when you negaprop.

How do I know, you ask? It's like prison; I've lived my whole life in the system so I know what the deal is. Some people have more props than me but most have less. I didn't ask for this life but it's the hand I was dealt.

I do have a theory about the props though, but I haven't tested it because I don't really use them much. I think that a lot of the time, negs wind up becoming regular props due to a bug in the system. I always see people calling other people out for doing it wrong, but I strongly suspect that it's not always their fault.

sounds about right

& realism, be thankful - at least we are not poverty-stricken 3rd world victims with no props now