Ryan Dunn RIP

Decyferon

It's not a Urban Legend "assbag".

This is shit that was all over the news because of the absurdity of it.

I don't know how old you are but maybe you were a little kid when this shit was all over the news.

Also this isn't the first time that I've personally tried to find shit on google that is lost in so many pages and practically unfindable.

I've tried to find shit that I've found on google a year ago and wasn't able to find it.

Google stores so much fucking information that it's like key search words can't even find what you're looking for at times these days without spending hours clicking from page to page.

i just went through 61 pages of google search results and found nothing. only forums of people trying to confirm the rumor. i did a custom range search from Jan 1st 1980 - Dec 31st 2000 and found nothing.. i even searched random stories to see what would come up and found some story from the 80s about some police chief from Chicago some shit getting a DUI and resigning, still nothing.

im just saying, if she did get a DUI, shes got some serious covering up abilities. either that or it didnt happen, or you've got it mistaken.

Audrey Kishline, the founder of some program called Moderation Management got arrested for a DUI in March of 2000 after she killed a young girl and her father, that what you thinking of?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just went through 61 pages of google search results and found nothing. only forums of people trying to confirm the rumor. i did a custom range search from Jan 1st 1980 - Dec 31st 2000 and found nothing.. i even searched random stories to see what would come up and found some story from the 80s about some police chief from Chicago some shit getting a DUI and resigning, still nothing.

im just saying, if she did get a DUI, shes got some serious covering up abilities. either that or it didnt happen, or you've got it mistaken.

Audrey Kishline, the founder of some program called Moderation Management got arrested for a DUI in March of 2000 after she killed a young girl and her father, that what you thinking of?

The story was about either the founder or president of M.A.D.D.

I'm leaning more toward the founder.

I remember them saying something about her son being killed by a drunk (or maybe he was the drunk) and that's why she was so u-M.A.D.D. in the first place.

This was a long time ago and might well have been in the 90's before Google started recording every single thing, and being as she was who she was and most likely had no police record it probably got "expunged" after doing ARD or whatever they call it in whatever state that she's from.

And I also wouldn't put it past M.A.D.D. and the police etc to work in concert with google to try and erase it from history and try to play it as an urban myth being as you fucking kids these days refuse to believe anything that is not supported by a internet storage data base that has existed for less time than any of you have even been alive.

Even ILB is cosigning me on this, and that nigga hates me LOL!

iam i the only one who finds all this death publicity sickening?

why is it so enamering to talk about a persons death?

like even with osama bin ladens death?

really? a mother fucker just died and everybody is stoked about it?

not to say osma didnt deserve to die or whatevsm

but really why celebrate a death?

somebody just fucking DIED.

why is this so goddamn awesome?

like is dying reallu what people get hyped on now?

if my ex-fiancee died id be cool with itbut i wouldnt fucking talk about it for months, i'd let it be.

weak shit man.

iam i the only one who finds all this death publicity sickening?

why is it so enamering to talk about a persons death?

like even with osama bin ladens death?

really? a mother fucker just died and everybody is stoked about it?

not to say osma didnt deserve to die or whatevsm

but really why celebrate a death?

somebody just fucking DIED.

why is this so goddamn awesome?

like is dying reallu what people get hyped on now?

if my ex-fiancee died id be cool with itbut i wouldnt fucking talk about it for months, i'd let it be.

weak shit man.

ben laden died???

And I also wouldn't put it past M.A.D.D. and the police etc to work in concert with google to try and erase it from history and try to play it as an urban myth

Yeah, this came up in our recent mod-meeting when we were all discussing "pulling some sort of shenanigans so that your negaprops won't work". :lol:

why has this death gots people angry more than most, the heavens thread is full of arguing pages. last few years Michael Jackson died, threads were made, hyped up, died down. iz the wiz died, threads were made, hyped up, died down. even when bin laden died a few weeks ago its all calmed down, why has this death reached a boiling point, of course heads r gonna talk shit on here its public..