Ryan Dunn RIP

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's probably been stated in here somewhere, but people who say shit like "who cares" or "he shouldn't have been doing so and so" obviously never lost someone to a freak occurance. Just because what he was doing wasn't the brightest thing ever, doesn't mean people can't still feel bad at the loss of another life. Some people just wont understand until it happens to someone they're close to.

R.I.P. to Dunn and all others who have had they're life cut short by a tragic accident

• Like 1

Yeah, I mean, I'm not going to get all bummed out and start posting this everywhere. I will certainly not be crying myself to sleep over someone I never met. But I know people who knew this dude, and regardless of whether or not you like Jackass, Dunn probably had waaaay more in common with the people posting on 12 ounce than most celebrities. Who cares if he was "F list"... I'll bet I would have had way more fun hanging out with him than I would kicking it with Clooney or Jay Z. Or Kreashawn.

This,

He was low on this "list" because he wasn't all caught up in the bullshit.

AKA kept it real.

I know it's probably been stated in here somewhere, but people who say shit like "who cares" or "he shouldn't have been doing so and so" obviously never lost someone to a freak occurance. Just because what he was doing wasn't the brightest thing ever, doesn't mean people can't still feel bad at the loss of another life. Some people just wont understand until it happens to someone they're close to.

R.I.P. to Dunn and all others who have had they're life cut short by a tragic accident

Unless you're either straightedge or don't own a car, the vast majority of anybody who's ever talked shit on people who drive drunk are fucking hypocrites.

Even the woman who started "M.A.D." eventually got busted for a DUI. And it serves that self righteous bitch right.

I'm willing to bet that the reason dude crashed had a lot more to do with him showing off to his buddy how bad ass his Porsche is and whipping corners in Chester county where it's all winding roads and trees and shit than it had to do with his 3 beers and 3 shots that he reportedly had at the bar. People die from "Jackass" shit like that dead sober all the time.

Not talking shot on dude, just saying.

I'd probably show off now and then too if I was driving a Porsche.

I remember seeing it on the news like a decade ago.

Seems you can't find shit on Google anymore, all I found was another u-M.A.D.D. bitch arrested for DUI.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/MADD-member-arrested-for-DUI/nTx20U0OEkCJmBwqqXDMJg.cspx

And I have to get up MADD early tomorow and my wife wants to fuck, so this is all the googling I'm gonna do for now.

It's kind of funny/sad that yahoo news put "Dunn was a daredevil whose most memorale stunts include jumping into sewage and shoving a toy car up his rectum," in his obituary. Yeah, you're remembered as the guy who shoved a toy car up his ass. But nevertheless, when my girlfriend was on the computer and told me that he died, I had the worst morning ever. I'm totally serious, I'm pretty sad about it. RIP Ryan Dunn.

The thing that bums me out is that the RIP Ronny James Dio thread only got 3 pages, and this ones already at 7.

is this guy really more significant to 12oz than ronny fucking james? thats sad.

Fuckin' word man~ Not trying to be a dick. Most people have been drunk, this guy make a bad decision under the influence.

Oh yeah, for those of you who were sad for a day, you guys need better influences.

• Like 1

in the name of derailing the shit out of this thread i would like you to give a source for that dao. i can't find proof of it anywhere. her name is candy lightner and i think you're just regurgitating a stupid urban legend.

nah, this for sure happened.

i believe it is the EX president of madd.

dont remember the name, just remember the story because it was hilarious.

no, i will not look it up for you.

The thing that bums me out is that the RIP Ronny James Dio thread only got 3 pages, and this ones already at 7.

is this guy really more significant to 12oz than ronny fucking james? thats sad.

i just refuse to believe ronnie james dio is dead.. but seriously, i'd have to say its cause how this dude died, most people tend to have a lot more to say about someone dying driving to excessive speeds while drunk than someone who died from "natural causes" or something. people cant really be like "who fucking cares dude was a idiot and thats what happens blah blah" .. when they die of cancer.

i think this is the story everyone knows/talks about, but they leave out the fact that she was a madd chapter president, not the national president, for the sake of their arguements.

i think this is the story everyone knows/talks about, but they leave out the fact that she was a madd chapter president, not the national president, for the sake of their arguements.

Nah, apparently the story I posted is from this year.

The one I was originally talking about was years ago.

LOL at multiple M.A.D.D. bitches gettting DUI's.

nah, this for sure happened.

i believe it is the EX president of madd.

dont remember the name, just remember the story because it was hilarious.

no, i will not look it up for you.

thats fine i was just hoping to derail the thread, i don't believe it actually happened.