Ryan Dunn RIP

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this.

People on fb all kinds of sad,

"jackass will never be the same", yeah its still gonna suck even without this guy.

And if its fake good, i still dont care.

co-sign ^^^

saw people on fb like "ryan dunn rip what a shitty day now :("

SERIOUSLY? HOW YOU GONNA LET SOME IDIOT F LIST CELEBRITY RUIN YOUR DAY.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THEM?? THEY FOR SURE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU DIE.

DUDE GOT PAID TO BE A FAGGOT ON T.V. NOW HE'S ROLLING IN DOUGH BECAUSE HE LET DUDES SHOVE CARS IN HIS BUTT, AND DID FAGGOT SHIT ON T.V.

C'MON SON. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THIS DUDE IN REAL LIFE, AND IS FEELING DOWN ABOUT THIS.. OR MAD BECAUSE IT WAS A GAY FUCKING JOKE MADE FOR ANOTHER GAY MOVIE. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET SOME FRIENDS IN YOUR LIFE... OR A FUCKING HOBBY... HEY MAYBE YOU CAN GO LET SOMEONE SHOVE A CAR UP YOUR ASS AND MAKE A MILLION..

(but i will give it up to dudes that made jackass... they capitalized on america and the worlds love for people doing stupid shit, and dumb t.v... so big ups to them for becoming super rich off of doing dumb shit and getting paid to sit around do drugs and drink then go beat eachother up with wooden sticks and other shit)

america and people in general have been seriously dumb'd down, and way too many people spend their time all up in celebrities shit... why the fuck do you even care what they are doing at 3 in the afternoon?? or what they ate for breakfast???

society is full of fucking jerkoffs and retards who spend way too much time surfing tmz and e! news.

GET the fuck out off here with you're dumb ass. go sit infront of the t.v. and drain your brain.. or spend your day surfing tumblr looking at the same 4 photos over and over because everyone is so stupid they think they are unique and the first one to do anything....

and i have to say it again

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!![/size][/b]

• Like 1

nah BBS doesn't care about this, It's just the fact that everyone cares to much about this idiot. My facebook is flooded with idiots crying about much it sucks. Yeah dude died,(or not ) but this ryan dunn dude is a idiot who gets paid to get slapped around by Bam. (F LIST) lol. I mean really WHO FUCKING CARES!.

Bbs is just angry at the fact that people care too much about this idiot, like since he died (or not) somehow there lives are changed forever.

GIMME A BREAK! *DROPS MIC* IM OUT!

BlackBoatShoes sure seems to care about this a lot.

im saying like all mad that dude got paid or that people care he is dead. i met dude once, i been watching is videos for over a decade and i think its shitty. im not gonna cry or pour some of my drink out but it just kinda weird to hear when people that are relevant to your life in some way pass on...

BBS fail for sure this time bro... gross

Yeah, I mean, I'm not going to get all bummed out and start posting this everywhere. I will certainly not be crying myself to sleep over someone I never met. But I know people who knew this dude, and regardless of whether or not you like Jackass, Dunn probably had waaaay more in common with the people posting on 12 ounce than most celebrities. Who cares if he was "F list"... I'll bet I would have had way more fun hanging out with him than I would kicking it with Clooney or Jay Z. Or Kreashawn.

He was a good guy... Alot of friends, family, and even fans are really gonna miss him. rest in peace

*Bing' bong up here hatin on someone for dieing (or because people care anyway) because the deceased went out doing something stupid or could have been avoided..yada yada...something somehing...

Well numb nuts, your pretty fucking fortunate to have associated yourself with such upstanding individuals. Especially in this quote on quote "graff game.." Good for you...

You've prob never lost a friend or fam to drinking, drugs, or dumb behavior. You'll prob get real far in life with your cool guy attitude.

Talking bad on someone who died (the day after), for friends to read is just wack. It is, what it is though... It's just too bad so many dudes like you exist and not more people like Ryan Dunn.

You can go off yourself now. I wouldnt care either.

Here's what Louis C.K. had to say about Jackass:

The Jackass movies are honestly some of the best movies I've ever seen. I laugh so hard at them. Those guys are geniuses. If they had grown up with a different group of people, they could've been performance artists at Bard College, and people would be writing papers about them. There's a real beauty in it, and there's a release to watching those movies.

That's a really shitty way to die. RIP