Lili and 50 take on LA

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm not even a little youmad. All sarcasm aside if you're about my age (somewhat between 20 and 40) and you feel the need to say the majority of people here were ever just sharpie bombers, then say you're something, you go for yours kid. I'm just here to laugh and partake in the general ish talking. All the best.

Are you new to Channel zero?

Cause you sound like you just wandered in from brickslayers.

Anybody who's been here long enough knows that 90% of these cats don't write and never did write.

And they don't even pretend to have ever been writers.

I know you're trying your hardest to make me look stupid, but it's backfiring on you brah.

lemme piggyback on this thread instead of starting my own...

im out to orange county this weekend for the barret jackson auction. what food spots should i hit up out there?

I had to look up where the auction was at--Costa Mesa? (Orange County is big.)

I'm not into fancy food. If you want seafood, there's probably all kinds of crazy-nice places in Newport Beach.

If you're not from Cali, and you like burgers/diners, maybe do one of the Ruby's piers. Food isn't that great, but you're on the pier, which is cool. Or try Fatburger, there's one in the South Coast Plaza Mall which isn't too far from Costa Mesa. Crazy-fancy mall, no benches--instead there's leather couches. (I hate malls.)

If you like Thai food, there's Phuket on Beach Blvd in Huntington Beach.

I can tell you where a yummy taco truck is that does 50 cent tacos, but it's in Huntington beach.

Don Ramon's in HB also is good for Mexican food. My fave in fact.

I used to live in HB, not too familiar with NPB/CM. I only ever went to there to eat at Fatburger.

i especially liked the part where dao got in an argument with someone new to channel zero.

that was awesome.

but on the real though, nigga says 98% of ch0 heads arent writers like hes taken a census.

i agree theres alot of toys that lurk this shit, but 98% brah?

i want statistical proof.

the greatest part of this is daos prolly ready, willing and able to catch a ban on backing up this argument alone.

ahhhhh the internet :lol:

I had to look up where the auction was at--Costa Mesa? (Orange County is big.)

I'm not into fancy food. If you want seafood, there's probably all kinds of crazy-nice places in Newport Beach.

If you're not from Cali, and you like burgers/diners, maybe do one of the Ruby's piers. Food isn't that great, but you're on the pier, which is cool. Or try Fatburger, there's one in the South Coast Plaza Mall which isn't too far from Costa Mesa. Crazy-fancy mall, no benches--instead there's leather couches. (I hate malls.)

If you like Thai food, there's Phuket on Beach Blvd in Huntington Beach.

I can tell you where a yummy taco truck is that does 50 cent tacos, but it's in Huntington beach.

Don Ramon's in HB also is good for Mexican food. My fave in fact.

I used to live in HB, not too familiar with NPB/CM. I only ever went to there to eat at Fatburger.

its gonna be at the fairgrounds.

im coming from oakland. im willing to do some sight-seeing but im gonna mainly be at the auction all day.

i especially liked the part where dao got in an argument with someone new to channel zero.

that was awesome.

but on the real though, nigga says 98% of ch0 heads arent writers like hes taken a census.

i agree theres alot of toys that lurk this shit, but 98% brah?

i want statistical proof.

the greatest part of this is daos prolly ready, willing and able to catch a ban on backing up this argument alone.

ahhhhh the internet :lol:

Actually I believe I said 90%, but either way it was a guestimate.

If it's really more like 89.5% then sue me.

Anybody who's hung around Ch0 long enough knows what my point was.