Lili and 50 take on LA

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's probably bullshit. Most of these people have in the past or do still.

Some people just grow up and start wearing clothes that fit and stop huffing office cleaner and what not.

You of all people know damned well that the vast majority of people in Channel Zero who "did write" were nothing more than neighborhood sharpie bombers in middle school.

There are a handful (if that) of actual writers in here, you included, but c'mon son.

And FYI skinny jeans does not = clothes that fit.

• Like 1

You of all people know damned well that the vast majority of people in Channel Zero who "did write" were nothing more than neighborhood sharpie bombers in middle school.

There are a handful (if that) of actual writers in here, you included, but c'mon son.

and i'm gonna go ahead and back this statement 100%.

I've been away from LA for a long time, so I don't have much advice as to what's hip there right now. I like Malibu and Santa Monica but that's only LA by proximity (plus I used to live there). There's the Getty, Griffith Park, Olvera Street, Chinatown....Hollywood is okay for a few hours, as is Venice. Silverlake is overrated. The Valley is a vast suburban wasteland but some people find cool stuff to do (there's a good punk record store there)....the best thing to do is get a local to show you what they like and hope for the best. And get used to driving in traffic, transit sucks.

410231669_NVXte-M-7.jpg

I took Marco here.

i-ZhDXXz7-M.jpg

Like suki said.

Go to MisterCartoon & Estevan Oriol's shop around the block from Crewest. They got an artwalk on thursday. Not sure which thursday of the month though. PS wear sf hats and go to Dodger stadium.

orange and black at dodger's stadium. got it.

You sound like a 20 yr old toy who thinks he's something. Just saying :lol:

:lol: I'm not even a little youmad. All sarcasm aside if you're about my age (somewhat between 20 and 40) and you feel the need to say the majority of people here were ever just sharpie bombers, then say you're something, you go for yours kid. I'm just here to laugh and partake in the general ish talking. All the best.