The List

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Befriend a Z list celebrity and get onto page 6.

'Streak' at a sporting event.

Wear nothing but one colour for a month, it has to be hideous, no all black, florescent pink would do it.

Start a religion.

Play the 'dick' game at a library, museum or funeral.

Swap lives with one other person in your group for a week.

Create a hideous art instillation and convince charles saatchi you are the future of art. That one should be easy.

Get on a local morning tv show and pretend to be an expert on knitting.

Talk in an Irish/Russian/French accent for a month.

Create a new slang word and use it until everyone you know uses it unwittingly.

Choreograph a song and dance routine with all your friends and do it in your local Walmart/mall/Home Depot.

Serenade a stranger on public transport.

I'd very much appreciate photographic evidence of you doing any of the above.

How legit is this site? unmarked i phones for 60.00?!

I've used deal extreme before, mainly for DS Carts and Pandora batteries, stuff like that. They're fine. They're based in China I think, shipping takes a while but I'd use 'em again. Those iPhones are probably knock off though.

One thing you can add to that list is:

• Get Earl work on some jobs because the guy needs the money, bad.

All the other stuff I have is stuff that Mrs. Wallbanger wouldn't like.

• Show your "Oh" face to an elderly woman on the 7 train.
  • Quit job to sell bootleg DVD's.
  • Take peyote and wander around East New York, by yourself, in the middle of the night.
  • Shoot heroin and lift weights.
  • Live off Reese's Peices, Cheetohs, pot, and booze for two weeks straight. (For some reason I have a feeling you've accomplished or will accomplish this anyways).

Not a whole lot of woods around, unfortunately. That's not a bad one though.

Night swimming is definitely on the list. Good call.

Earl, my car got towed because my sister in law got a bunch of tickets and didn't tell me. Now she's in California (with the missus Wallbanger), leaving me to deal with that bullshit. Smut and I just went all the way to the impound lot, arriving at 3:02, just to be informed that they close at 3:00, and I will have to return tomorrow (after paying for an additional night's storage). Anyway, long story short, today's list now consists of drinking frozen blended drinks in Smut's backyard while badmouthing my sister in law. Come on over!

Not a whole lot of woods around, unfortunately. That's not a bad one though.

Night swimming is definitely on the list. Good call.

Come on down to south brooklyn. My hidden neighborhood has it all.

Tons of fields/woods for all your paintball/fort building needs.

We've must have built a good 30+ above and underground forts growing up.

Helped that we were a hot spot for dumping cars, car hoods make for the

best underground fort ceilings. We also have our own mini canal for the swimmings

as well as a 2 small beaches. We our own private peninsula. Our own island for camping at swimming distance. As well has a nice bridge for the paintings at swimming or biking distance. Which you can also jump off of, so had jumping off a bridge to that list.

ICB- I wouldn't suggest sending anyone to do the graff'n'dance at the bridge I presume ur talking about. Thing has been a cop hot spot lately from what I hear. The trails and whatnot are a dope outdoor spot to partake in such shenanigans though...

Deff the same bridge, Haven't painted in 2 years so that's about the last time I was there.

Either way one side is always a safer then the other.

Suprise your friends with an inflatable mini pool, some strong drinks (I'd opt for cuba libre's) and a bag of mushrooms

Smut? Is that you?

I also agree with the drive by lancing on a bike. Maybe not on your sister in-law, but we could always just do it riding down Bogart St. during the Bushwick open studio weekends.

skinny dip

rollercoasters

road trip to somewhere you never would have gone ..dunno.. cleveland?

give a parent you know a day off by babysitting the kids, then take them to do something they aren't supposed to

get caught stealing, and get away

kiss a homeless person, and get flicks

scavenger hunt (i have always wanted to do one, and fuckin A, just never got around to it)

Here's another one,

show up spontaneously to the house of your significant other (or just show up when you'r not meant to be around if you live together), sing the first verse of nina simones 'To love somebody", then proceed to smash from behind while wearing these.

thumb.php?img=img_1934.jpg&w=280&h=265

she'll never leave homie.