The List

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take shrooms and go out in a pre-storm ocean in a kayak, harpooning the white whale is optional. if pre-storm is too dangerous, try post-storm, or just a day with large waves.

sing Dio - Last in Line with earl broclo ESQ from a rooftop in all 5 boroughs.

jump from a bridge, or cliff, 50ft or higher. into water of course.

cannonball off a high dive

..more to come when i think of them..

Also all the good suggestions in this thread should be strung together into one incredible week or so and a photo thread ought to be made.

I.e. go see your wife / girlfriend (you dont need to post pics, but some pics of you buying the hulk hands would be pretty funny)

Paint cleans that night.

In the morning once you've gotten photos (before breakfast) it's time for strong drinks and mushrooms in the mini pool.

Followed by a relaxed evening of drive by bike lancing people you feel deserve it.

The next day go to ICBs neighbourhood and check out forts etc, at night paint his bridge and when you've finished do a night jump off it.

Then go make a music video with Earl Broco?

etc

Go rollerskating in an outlandish costume, such as a purple pimp outfit, or an Amish dude

Leave sticky notes on men's public restroom mirrors saying "You are beautiful just the way you are" (there's already a website about doing this on women's mirrors but what about the GUYS?)

Start a prank contest with your buddies

Try to get on the roof of the tallest building in your town

Find a cool vantage point for watching the sunrise, and go do it

Go on public transit and either try to sell something silly to everyone on board, or give each person something like a quarter or a flower and tell them to pass it on to someone else

Take 50 pics of random strangers, with their permission, and try to find out at least one interesting fact about each one

Choose a large, seldom used word, and try to use it 5 times a day in casual conversation, something like "blandishment"*

Post silly flyers around town, something like this*

*I know these are similar to previous suggestions

I also know some of these are rather girly, but I am a girl. Adapt them as you see fit.

Also all the good suggestions in this thread should be strung together into one incredible week or so and a photo thread ought to be made.

I.e. go see your wife / girlfriend (you dont need to post pics, but some pics of you buying the hulk hands would be pretty funny)

Paint cleans that night.

In the morning once you've gotten photos (before breakfast) it's time for strong drinks and mushrooms in the mini pool.

Followed by a relaxed evening of drive by bike lancing people you feel deserve it.

The next day go to ICBs neighbourhood and check out forts etc, at night paint his bridge and when you've finished do a night jump off it.

Then go make a music video with Earl Broco?

etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this nigga is a fuckin lame!

We were not able to remember a whole lot of the OG list, but it was in my boy's old blackbook so he's going to try to find it. What I can recall:

Jump off three bridges. (Water spots, duh)

Drink all day, get super stoned, and then go to a driving range. (we brought a boombox along, and were VERY unpopular.)

Antagonize a bee until it stings you. (This was acceptable back then, as we had more than enough bees at the time)

Do a roller piece.

Walk across (large/closed/fenced off) bridge.

Steal golf cart from this guy we knew who, for some reason, had a golf cart. (I have absolutely no idea how we avoided arrest doing this. We had five people, a case of beer in the basket, driving down side streets and doing donuts on people's lawns at 3 o'clock in the morning. We drove it about a mile and a half before running out of power and ditching it, literally, in a ditch. It was probably the most fun I've ever had.)

Go camping.

Nightswimming (ocean)

Nightswimming (stranger's pool)

Get top score on Addams Family Pinball

And then there were a bunch of spots to paint and or skate. That's all I can recall at the moment. I think I was 21 or 22 when this all happened.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS VERY CAREFULLY.

1. Get on a plane.

2. Sit in your assigned seat and wait for your neighbor.

3. Take out your laptop.

4. Slowly open your laptop.

5. Turn it on.

6. Make certain your neighbor is watching.

7. Open your internet browser.

8. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then look up to the sky.

9. Breathe deeply and click this link

10. Look at your neighbor's face.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS VERY CAREFULLY.

1. Get on a plane.

2. Sit in your assigned seat and wait for your neighbor.

3. Take out your laptop.

4. Slowly open your laptop.

5. Turn it on.

6. Make certain your neighbor is watching.

7. Open your internet browser.

8. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then look up to the sky.

9. Breathe deeply and click this link

10. Look at your neighbor's face.

:lol: :lol: :lol: