The List

One summer, probably close to a decade ago, my friends and I decided that we didn't want to waste our summer months sitting around bored, only to kick ourselves when the nice weather was over and we hadn't done anything cool. So we made the list. The list was a bunch of fun activities-- the kind of shit you always say that you're going to do some time, but never actually get around to. You know, that spot that no one's ever painted, or the actually-pretty-cool tourist destination in your city, or whatever. There was also a bunch of stupid shit on there, like "get stung by a bee" or "get kicked out of three bars in one night", (both of which turned out to be extremely entertaining), and the only rule was that at least two members of the crew had to be involved in each activity. I think there were 60 things on the list, and we only managed to knock off about forty, but it was a really fun summer.

I had totally forgotten about the list until it came up at the bar tonight, and we reminisced about all the fun shit we did that year. So I decided to make a new list, and I want your help. I'm too old to do a lot of the dumber shit that was on the original list, but I strongly encourage you younger dudes to make your own list of stupid shit to do, and then do it before you're old enough to know better.

So... what should I do this summer?

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drug all your friends and lock them in a old crusty house out in the sticks and give them a list of things they must do to escape the house and win the game. On the list should be 'Get naked and have sex with each other'.

Make sure you only lock your female friends in this house or it gets weird.

• Like 1

It took six of us about a week to make the original list. But being drunk definitely helps.

make a random bum known by the entire city

flick him when he's lucid and smiling that bumtooth smile

then wheatpaste prints of him everywhere

put funny captions on each one

real life meme

yw

edit: this will work with bums, midgets, trannys, whores, crack fiends and practically any freak. use the DAO pic if you can't find someone interesting enough though. a city full of DAO faces would be lol

• Like 1

Go to Aruba, kill an unsuspecting visiting American teen girl, dismember her body and feed it to sharks and pin it on a local guy. Follow the local guy to a new country since he's well known and hated in his old country. Watch as he picks up a girl and brings her back to his room. Wait for him to leave, go in and beat said woman to death with a bat, and leave the mess for him to clean up. They look WAY more guilty after the second time its pinned on them.

• Like 1