Dexter Isaac Confesses To 1994 Shooting/Robbery of Tupac Shakur

TheoHuxtable..

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.15566/title.dexter-isaac-confesses-to-1994-robbery-shooting-of-2pac/

In a statement to AllHipHop, Dexter Isaac calls Jimmy Henchmen a government informant and takes responsibility for robbing and shooting Tupac Shakur in 1994.

In 1994, Tupac Shakur was shot during a robbery while entering New York’s Quad Studios. After sustaining five gunshot wounds, Shakur would check himself out of the hospital and attend the sexual abuse trial that would send him to jail one year later. Until his death, ‘Pac maintained that Notorious B.I.G. and Sean Combs were somehow connected to the shooting. He named former B.I.G. associate James “Henchmen” Rosemond in the song “Against All Odds.”

On Wednesday, Dexter Isaac told AllHipHop.com that Rosemond paid him $2,500 to rob Shakur. In addition to claiming Rosemond was a government informant, Isaac also cast doubt on Sean Combs. Rosemond the onetime manager of Game, Shyne and Gucci Mane, is currently wanted by the DEA.

“In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad Studio,” Isaac said via written statement. “He gave me $2500 plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery.”

Chuck Phillips named both Combs and Rosemond in conjunction with the 2Pac shooting in a 2008 Los Angeles Times report. Both Combs and Rosemond would vehemently deny any involvement, and the report was later retracted. While authorities have not named either man in the Shakur shooting, Rosemond faces up to 20 years in prison on drug distribution charges. The full statement by Isaac is available at AllHipHop.com.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.15566/title.dexter-isaac-confesses-to-1994-robbery-shooting-of-2pac/

In a statement to AllHipHop, Dexter Isaac calls Jimmy Henchmen a government informant and takes responsibility for robbing and shooting Tupac Shakur in 1994.

In 1994, Tupac Shakur was shot during a robbery while entering New York’s Quad Studios. After sustaining five gunshot wounds, Shakur would check himself out of the hospital and attend the sexual abuse trial that would send him to jail one year later. Until his death, ‘Pac maintained that Notorious B.I.G. and Sean Combs were somehow connected to the shooting. He named former B.I.G. associate James “Henchmen” Rosemond in the song “Against All Odds.”

On Wednesday, Dexter Isaac told AllHipHop.com that Rosemond paid him $2,500 to rob Shakur. In addition to claiming Rosemond was a government informant, Isaac also cast doubt on Sean Combs. Rosemond the onetime manager of Game, Shyne and Gucci Mane, is currently wanted by the DEA.

“In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad Studio,” Isaac said via written statement. “He gave me $2500 plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery.”

Chuck Phillips named both Combs and Rosemond in conjunction with the 2Pac shooting in a 2008 Los Angeles Times report. Both Combs and Rosemond would vehemently deny any involvement, and the report was later retracted. While authorities have not named either man in the Shakur shooting, Rosemond faces up to 20 years in prison on drug distribution charges. The full statement by Isaac is available at AllHipHop.com.

I don't doubt this at all.

I also wouldn't put it past faggot ass Puffy to be involved and working with the government.

There's always been wack ass rappers in the mainstream, but the direction "hip hop" turned after both of them were gone leads straight to Puff Daddy and what he did to this form of music.

Puff Daddy was the godfather of all these Gucci Maynes and Solja Bois.

I've been saying all along that it's a conspiracy how fucking garbage all forms of music are these days to make the masses even stupider than they've ever been in the history of America.