Cabin Fever- a travel thread

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

The one thing about this cabin was that it was waaay too ritzy, not that I'm complaining, we were expecting having to shit in a freshly dug whole in the ground and using rocks as tp.

The tire was our flat yes, in the middle of the Sierra, its not fun changing tires.

The younger broad is making some large tortillas, the older broad cheese(ado era).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good thread.

i do a lot of day hikes to some pretty beautiful spots here in the NW, i'll try to start uploading more pics and make threads of 'em.

as far as bringing more attention to untitled is it better to create a new thread for each day trip or just have NW day trips thread?

Thanks for posting these pics, I love being able to see different parts of the world like this. I'm pretty new around here, but Untitled is definitely my fave forum, even though it seems like only a handful of people participate here. Everyone who does is quality.

I bet some of those pics would look excellent in B&W too.

fist, it's up to you. if you feel you have enough flicks to make new threads everytime, do it but as qsysue brings up, there is quality in here

so, also consider updating a thread.

no reason you couldn't start new ones when it would be more appropo, but if the content is good, we're ok with whatever.

This may not be the place to say this, but:

1. GBM- always enjoy your threads. Looking forward to more.

2. I'm sort of psyched to see untitled get some traction. I feel like it can combine the best of crossfire, channel 0, and the more artistically and philosophically minded discussions that have existed in untitled since its inception.

props.

• Like 1