Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Richard Pryor

((( FUTURE BE∆T THRE∆D )))

this dude is gonna be huge soon.... yall heard this shit here first

spooky_QA_full.jpg

but really though.... i find a lot of dubstep/wonky///teebs style// lfo music is very similar to the creation of hardcore/gabber in terms of sound placement.

and newer brostep/midrange shit adds in top beats and side percussion

like take

loopmasters-high-rankin-dubstep-tearout-multiformat-1.jpg

2.jpg

hiohuiohi.jpg

these three.. as far as i know the majority of midrange shit i hear is done by people without much a of a budget and basic to advance knowledge of how their DAW works as well as assorted vsti and vst.

most will opt for a basic palette of premade sounds.

i cant really remember but it was way back in 06 with http://forensicdubstep.blogspot.com/2006_06_01_archive.html

had me curious as to how it was made.. there where a lot more brass, sine subs, and reverb/delays created with impulse responses.. also the amount of sounds was a hell of a lot less.

now its a lot more chopped with bassline cuts spaced out.. its a lot like multiple basslines punched in, in stepped sequenced gates .

like bassline x

bassline o

bassline y

each one would be 4 bars long but chopped like

|xxx|oo|x|yyy|o|y|o| and then either repeated or shuffled in a similar rhythmic pattern

beatwise shit like glitchmob and a few others i cant think of go the idm/breakcore route minus intricate pitch shifting or bitcrushing/distortion....

effectrix.png

dblue_glitch.gif

studio-recording-computer-software-fx-plugin-izotope-stutter-edit.jpg

im digging the fusion of bassmusic and genres like stoner/drone rock and old school christian death era goth.. its like some of it just kept going where portisheads third and ladytron left off on certain elements

also this shit

Eliot Lipp's best track imo... got it on vinyl.

Some British kid that's super ill with a microkorg... can't buy his mixtape in america though... if anyone from over seas wants to get it and put it on mediafire i'd greatly appreciate it

is that an arpeggiator??? the things below the bars look like they might be different steps for an arpeggio.

its mainly a loop mangler,,but it does have a pitch section so in a way yes. yes it is.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now