The Killing

blackboatshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what sucks is at the end of the show you still dont know who killed rosie larson.

Could have been anybody. I dont think it was the scummy rich guy tho. He paid

the councilman all them millions so he could have a politician in his pocket. So with

what little they gave us it kinda looks like the mayor killed the girl to frame him for

murder and spoil his campaign

yeah but thats whats awesome about the show, every episode leaves you hanging wanting more, but the waiting part is what sucks. Can't wait for next season.

also me and bbs were' discussing about how the council richmond came back home to the blonde bitch all wet was becuase he tried to kill himself. and he didn't tell anyone thats why the blonde thought he killed the girl becuase he left the night rosie was killed and didn't come home til early morning. becuase if you remember the girl who came to the police said he was asked her if she ever wondered what if felt like to drown, and im guessing the real reason is becuase he was thinking about killing himself or atleast attempting to feel his life in his hands, or trying to feel the same way his wife felt becuase she died horribly in car accident.

discuss!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Holy shit what an episode. This season looks like its going to be "Killer" LOLS.

From what i saw on the previews for the season after the first episode. It looks like Rosie was probably prostituting herself for Stans old Polish Mob boss.and Holder being setup the whole time by Gil.