12oz CHANNEL ZERO Android App.

Porcelain

Sounds like a good idea.

I have a whole bunch of other apps that are smaller forms of websites and even sections of websites. I have none of the smarts to even know where to start to make an app. Nor do i want to go and learn. Anyone know the difficulties or time it takes to do so?

P.S. I guess if it can be done for iPhone too why not?

Thoughts? Comments? Boogie Hands Droid? android-donut.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This was discussed recently and I believe raven said something along the lines of...

"Apple is very picky in what they allow to be apps, so the vision he had for one might be declined. As for 12oz itself we are rolling out a hugeeeee facelift soon (very soon by now). Then after all that is said and done we might work on an app."

The new 12oz is going to be dope, some of us have tried pieces of it out already.

withthe amount of work going into the new facelift to the site there wouldnt be time to work on apps, although I think Raven mentioned that IF in the future the new site could be ported or would be able to work as an app, if they chose to dvelop it.

I don't see the reason for website apps though, as dcay said just book mark that stuff, never had any flash problems on my HTC.

Things an app can provide that a browser cant:

push notifications

upload / post photo

upload / post video

upload / post audio

faster page loads

direct 1 click access

Also, I think they're working to make the entire site easier for devices like iphones and most of the imitation iphones.