whores vs whores who act like they aint

nsmbfan

Some new guy is gonna register in the next couple weeks like "man I've had a rough time with girls lately...I finally reconnected with one from years ago and it's going great, except for my fucking cock block of a room mate!"

lol. i wouldnt change screen names.

ecred, i haz it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SAID DIME IS NOT DIME BRO!

YOU CAN RELAX NOW.[/color][/size]

we fuck bitches.

all kinds.

but yes she is a dime... cuz at this moment shes in the kitchen cooking bacon.... the stripper was a 7...she didnt cook.

there some knd of chart or pie graph regarding this?

Fuck that, I'm already up in this bitch.

Dude had his chance at getting this cock, but he fucked up because that stripphore gave him hpv and the herp. I tried to warn his dumb ass, I don't want that shit in my butthole, so I went straight to fuck mad DIF TYPES of bitches.

Anyway, I'm not a homosexual anymore, and dude is a jealous that I don't help scrub his back in the shower anymore. Not sure why this nigga wants to blow up my spot like that but I ain't mad cause this nigga is getting pussy now. Good pussy got this me strung the fuck out, I'm so down with the bitches now. I'm going to be a strict vaginatarian from now on and fuck every bitch I can.

Peace

fucking lol

I've come to the conclusion that within the confines of 12oz there are no hot girls except in pictures and the ones you fuck with

Everybody else only gets those bammer bitches

im not saying that i only get with top dime bitches. But ol' girl posted was nowhere near how the first post made her sound. i mean nowhere near.

and im not one of those people that think they only sleep with attractive women or talk like all they bone is attractive women. i was with a not so attractive girl for years.

My eyes see mediocre i wouldn't even hit it with my drunk goggles on correctly.

On another note. Now your roommate can stop bitching. Tell him to record some cell phone pronz. so when she decides to leave he still doesnt bug you

^ Ferreal? If you're that pressed and can't get ass without the interweb why not just get on a online dating site? I know dudes that pull decent looking girls off them things regularly and I see reasonably attractive bitches who come sit at my bar on match.com dates at least 5 times a week.

Oh and NSMBFan, is your roommate really wearing an OBEY shirt? and you're on here bragging about your e-cred? and you think that girl is a dime?

pugiamdisappointp11.gif

more broads are hos than meets the eye. I once has this average looking one

that put out occasionally. She didn't even really like me i dont think. Really could

care less at this point but she was stuck at home and broke all the time. I would pick her

up buy her couple beers or splits a dime of spot tree with her, a pack of smokes.

Nothing really. Someone to go to the bar with or drink with at the park with.

Real whores are probably cheaper and less problematic.

Probably 99% of them wouldnt fuck with you unprotected. Then

they are in and then out of your life like it never even happened.

SAID DIME IS NOT DIME BRO!

YOU CAN RELAX NOW.[/color][/size]

but yes she is a dime... cuz at this moment shes in the kitchen cooking bacon.... the stripper was a 7...she didnt cook.

not a dime.

She's not a dime by any means. And your stripper wasn't a 7. Solid 5's. bofadoze hoez.

truth

and you said thats his hottest find on facebook.... weak

110609121649_dime-piece-summer-09-455.jpg

all men have different things they like nsmb, some phat azzes, some big tits, some latina girls ect.

but there is a universal code of what can be called a "dime piece"

and you my friend r in str8 VIOLATION of that code.

cooking bacon, or pressing solid gold bars i don't give a fuck.

the term dime piece is shallow and based solely on looks and that girl my friend is a giant FAIL!

the only taint in this thread is u tainting your image threw labeled said 6-6 1/2 a dime...

^ Ferreal? If you're that pressed and can't get ass without the interweb why not just get on a online dating site? I know dudes that pull decent looking girls off them things regularly and I see reasonably attractive bitches who come sit at my bar on match.com dates at least 5 times a week.

Oh and NSMBFan, is your roommate really wearing an OBEY shirt? and you're on here bragging about your e-cred? and you think that girl is a dime?

pugiamdisappointp11.gif

chill with the assumptions bra, i have no problems getting women. my boy puils a lot of tail from dating websites. so i was just curious about fuckbook cuz it gets past havin to take them on a date an shit. its just like u c their pic, they c yours, and u link it up and bone. just wondering if anyone has done it. or if its even fuckin real? idk /late