whores vs whores who act like they aint

nsmbfan

its what it comes down to, two types of whores.

not the you gotta pay them kind, your average whore.

heres the business... as you may have recalled, my pussy ass roommate cock blocked me on some mediocre stripper pussy. yea the bitch was annoying but still he cut the fuck sesh short due to his intolerance of mediocre pussy.

at the time he was getting none. nothing.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN I INTRODUCE THIS DIGITALLY DESERTED ASSHOLE INTO THE WORLD OF FUCKBOOK.....

he has ten requests per day of old flings tryna reconnect.

same old story for most right?

well he pulls a DIMEPIECE from this lot of chicks we knew back in the day. the best one. still looks good even after a kid. single. dwn to earth. and down to fuck.

why god? why must he, the great cock block himself, why does he get pristine poonan bestowed upon him? it makes no sense.

all i can come up with is.... im good at getting the sluts and dirty whores, and hes good at getting the good girls that go wild at times... the kind we all like and that has sold countless videos during spring break. my homey is a mack. he just desnt like the whores. he says he likes to taint the meat, not have it pre tainted. at his age, i told him all that shit has been marinating in taint for awhile.

idk what this thread is about other than a followup to my bitch sesh thread about him. props to the douche for getting him some premium tang. side from that, hes still a buster for talking shit on my whores.

waste of a thread. let the negs come

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok gotta get on desktop, ipads aint nworkin wih he photobucke

ok ok s ehere it went:

chick on right black hair is "the friend". wont shutup, woul be ok if she'd just sit there, mediocre wingtail.

im here for my boy who after this dime

said dime:

1458319563_photobucket_101458_.jpg

dont they go well together?

1458319563_photobucket_101453_.jpg

pounding the tall draft

blury drunken andoird phone pics

bet i can do better

i do gt a good one of me and "the friend" who had a boyfriend it turned out...his name was "AHLEHVURH" Oliver except with the cockney accent. swell fellow i presume, didnt chat much... she looks like a shark i think, what you guys think?:

1458319563_photobucket_101457_.jpg

oh i also had th red eye i think:

1458319563_photobucket_101456_.jpg

fun was had. he is making the sex with the fly chick. he wins.

fuckin hyporicte asshole

good night. too drunk to ypte

i left this scene for about an hour, in that time, BOTH these chcicks boyfriends sho up.

idk what happened besiedses a lot of runnin of the mouth, but my homey is fucking his chick.

so fuck that trucker cap wearin smedium t shirt flossin pooka shell necklace roid case and fuck the pink shirt he's wearing too.

hate that yuppie bar. dives bars only! /nohpster

Whores who know they're whores > whores who pretend that they aint.

If it even needs to be explained to you why whores who know that they're whores are fun times,

while whores who think they're princesses are bad news all together then you must be young as fuck.

And I don't know that I can tell you anything more than what life will.

Ok look. This bitch is a stripper. Some shit obviously went wrong in her life to lead her down that career path. How you gonna get umad when your roommate stopped you from getting herpes/dealing with that bitches drug habits/playing daddy to her illegitimate multiracial child? Hang out with him and pull the 8s and 9s while he cupcakes that "dime."

Fuck that, I'm already up in this bitch.

Dude had his chance at getting this cock, but he fucked up because that stripphore gave him hpv and the herp. I tried to warn his dumb ass, I don't want that shit in my butthole, so I went straight to fuck mad DIF TYPES of bitches.

Anyway, I'm not a homosexual anymore, and dude is a jealous that I don't help scrub his back in the shower anymore. Not sure why this nigga wants to blow up my spot like that but I ain't mad cause this nigga is getting pussy now. Good pussy got this me strung the fuck out, I'm so down with the bitches now. I'm going to be a strict vaginatarian from now on and fuck every bitch I can.

Peace

Fuck that, I'm already up in this bitch.

Dude had his chance at getting this cock, but he fucked up because that stripphore gave him hpv and the herp. I tried to warn his dumb ass, I don't want that shit in my butthole, so I went straight to fuck mad DIF TYPES of bitches.

Anyway, I'm not a homosexual anymore, and dude is a jealous that I don't help scrub his back in the shower anymore. Not sure why this nigga wants to blow up my spot like that but I ain't mad cause this nigga is getting pussy now. Good pussy got this me strung the fuck out, I'm so down with the bitches now. I'm going to be a strict vaginatarian from now on and fuck every bitch I can.

Peace

Hahahahaha

Fuckin chicks with exclusive others is a hot mess.I love bein the home wrecker.

Anyways what'd you have to drink at this party? Said "dime piece" Hardly passes 7.

We need more "G-MONEY" type threads.... gettin bitches all worked up bout their babies n shit.