Gnarly dreams

qsysue

okay I'll ask

what are the dreams you remember from childhood, daofather?

Iron Chef already shat upon any expectations that I would imagine you had, but since you asked.

One started out with me sliding between my bed and my bedroom wall which led me to the monster nightclub that was rocking beneath my bed.

As I walked into this cave/nightclub to my right was a crowd of monsters with their backs turned to me watching a band of monsters on stage playing "Shake Your Bootie".

To my immediate left was the bar, but the monsters at the bar seemed to be in their own world and didn't notice my 4 year old ass wondering in.

Immediately this Chubaca looking ass monster gripped me up and quickly started leading me towards this hallway/cave on the opposite side of the monster nightclub while explaining to me something to the effect of he's a good monster and that he's going to get me the fuck outa there before the bad monsters (the entire nightclub) see my 4 year old ass all chillin in their night club. Before he could get me to the hallway/cave that led out of there, one of the bad monsters spotted my and shouted out whatever he shouted out to put me on blast. The music stopped, and the lazer guns got drawn. And more good monsters popped up out the wood work to have the original good monsters back on gripping me up and running for it down the caves while shooting it out with the bad monsters with their lazer guns. An epic Star Wars style lazer gun battle throughout the caves that led from the monster nightclub back to the safety of my bed ensued.

Eventually the original good monster got me back to the safety of my bed (on the opposite side from where I slid down into monster land).

And as I awoke, this Chubaca lookin ass nigga was right there at the side of my bed waving goodbuy to me, then vanished beneath my bed.

I was straight up awake when I saw this.

I immediately ran to my parents room and woke them up and told them about the good monster rescuing me and how I even saw him in my bedroom after I woke up.

They grunted something about it just being a dream and told me to go back to bed.

So I argued with them and told them that they were wrong.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I argued with them and told them that they were wrong.

:lol: Had to prop for that alone.

One dream I always remember is my family being murdered. I was in the kitchen and this guy had gotten into the house through the front somehow. He'd grabbed my family and came through to where I was. We all ended up tied up and being beaten/cut/burned for days. Starved and tortured. It was winter so the weather was miserable, just constantly dark. I can't express how real this all felt though. This is just a short version, I'd have to type 5 pages to describe it all.

So somehow I'd managed to get my hands out of these ropes he'd tied them with. I still don't know why any of it happened, it was just some hardcore snuff shit. Anyway, he'd left a gun on the table and I had enough strength to slide forward and grab it.

He came back into the room (still the kitchen) and I was sitting on the gun to hide it, he caught me out and found it, smacked me with it so I fell and he shot me in the head. I was slumped against the glass door but I hadn't died. I couldn't move anything, my eyes barely moved but I could still see, barely hear though.

I felt this burning pain everywhere, and everything I saw was somewhat clouded but as I was slumped there this dude had lined up my family on their knees and executed them. I watched it and couldn't do anything, I was paralyzed.

Woke up and I could even feel the pain, it was so real and for about 5 minutes I was in a complete haze thinking it had all happened.

Dreams are fucked.

The other dream that I remember (I might have been 3) was that I really had to piss.

So I went to the bathroom and there was the entire cast of Gilligan's Island waiting for me and cheering me on.

They were cheering something about me being a big boy and "you can do it!!!".

I remember thinking that it was weird that they were cheering me on to take a piss in the toilet being as I already knew how to do that and I didn't think that it was really that big of a deal.

But just to humor them, I whipped it out and gave it my best.

I was Trying to impress.

I mean come on... it was the fucking cast of Gilligan's Island in my fucking bathroom and they were stoked to watch me take a fucking piss in the toilet like a big boy... you think I was gonna let them down?

That was probably my favorite show at the time.

Fuck no I wasn't going to let them down.

So like I said, I gave it my best.

Then I felt a warm sensation come over my body...

And I awoke.

To find that I had pissed the bed.

I hate getting in fights in dreamland... I can never hit hard enough.

Just read this, and I experience the same exact thing. Whenever I'm in a physical fight in my dreams, my arm goes limp when I try to punch. And usually when I wake up I throw a quick jab to make sure Im not still hitting like a girl :lol:

On another note, a few times I've had dreams where out of nowhere my teeth start falling out. It's really weird because it will almost always happen by itself. Never a cause or reason behind it, they just drop like flies. I've read up about it and found some "theories" behind it, but anyone else have this happen?

On another note, a few times I've had dreams where out of nowhere my teeth start falling out. It's really weird because it will almost always happen by itself. Never a cause or reason behind it, they just drop like flies. I've read up about it and found some "theories" behind it, but anyone else have this happen?

My friend in high school used to have dreams about her teeth falling out. Everything she read about it said it meant she was holding something back or repressing something that she wanted to express or say.

My dreams are almost always symbolic and almost always trying to tell me something I don't really want to hear. People always represent other people in my dreams, too.

Oh yeah, I've had some flooding dreams. Really cool, riding a boat around with the very top of skyscrapers poking out of the water.

When my my daughter was little she had a dream that she went to heaven and saw God. I asked her if he said anything to her. She said he told her, "I'm happy to see you."

I had a nervous breakdown a few months after an eye opening experience i had on acid, where i discovered i was the center of the universe, god, and every problem in my life was caused by me.... This nervous breakdown lasted for about a year until i could get a grip on myself again... Was all this really true? Could i really be God and the center of the universe?? Well i realized that in fact it was true, and i don't mean to say that i am God and should be worshiped by all, but rather that i was a piece of God, or infinite consciousness, and that yes, i was the center of the universe, for myself, because this is the genetic suit that my consciousness was given to experience this reality, so as far as i am concerned i am the center for my own universe..

During this breakdown i felt hopeless.... It was all too much to grasp at the time.... At one point i was convinced that i could literally mouth every word coming out of peoples mouths because if i am all that is, i must be them as well, so i was convinced that everyone on the planet was just another version of me, experiencing reality in seperateness instead of being one.... Could this be? Eventually the hopelessness got the better of my, and i started to have very serious and prophetic dreams....

Some of them were very serious, in one dream i saw a golden light, as real as the light of day is now, coming from the corner of my room, and i remember thinking to myself i was dead, but before i could enter the light, i turned and saw a mirror image of myself and was told that it was not my time yet.. But this dream is not the dream i would like to tell, the dream i would like to tell is both positive and negative, at least i feel.....

I remember beginning to pass out, and shaking, trembling actually.... I was convinced that when i passed out i was to be visited by entities from another plain of existence.... I remember falling asleep, and during the dream i remember my bed shaking, literally flailing up and down in my room, and next to my bed was an entity in a robe, similar to how the jedi look with their hoods up... In the dream i remember thinking to myself that this being was controlling me, and that the only way to escape it was to leave my body... So i did... i began to float around as an orb of light... At the time i was living in an old house in savannah.... and when i left my body i remember seeing a young child in the room who could see me, perhaps from another time maybe? He swatted at me, so i traveled through the wall to the streets, where i remember seeing black silhouettes of people, i could not see there features, but only their auras with black silhouettes describing their outline.... I then looked to the sky and saw planet earth as it passed in front of the sun creating an eclipse... Next thing you know i was in a field and i had my body back apparently, i was laying in a field starring out into the universe and i remember all of the stars, and galaxies and planets flowing at me, into me....... I then remember smoking a bowl of marijuana that was pure silver.... my body disintegrated into ashes and i arose from the ashes as a wolf made out of pure lightning... the dream ended and i woke up....

I had many other dreams during this time, this and one other one were the most detailed.... Take it as it is... i had a life changing experience.... I used this knowledge to change my life... I quit my addictions, lost 85 lbs and im never depressed or upset anymore... life is amazing and always will be, hope you enjoyed my story....

I had like 3 dreams packed in one last night.

1. I was a drunk dishwasher who was literally just fucking up..

2. Later on I was sitting in a table with my babymommas family just without my daughter and since IN reality i havnt seen my daughter or bm I just broke down and let my emotions out.

3. After Im walking I find some money and after that I start to fly but some people are trying to catch me and other cheering like if I was a hero..

Lately I've been having dreams about my daughter.. Hopefully it's a sign that I'll see her soon for once...

I had a nervous breakdown a few months after an eye opening experience i had on acid, where i discovered i was the center of the universe, god, and every problem in my life was caused by me.... This nervous breakdown lasted for about a year until i could get a grip on myself again... Was all this really true? Could i really be God and the center of the universe?? Well i realized that in fact it was true, and i don't mean to say that i am God and should be worshiped by all, but rather that i was a piece of God, or infinite consciousness, and that yes, i was the center of the universe, for myself, because this is the genetic suit that my consciousness was given to experience this reality, so as far as i am concerned i am the center for my own universe..

During this breakdown i felt hopeless.... It was all too much to grasp at the time.... At one point i was convinced that i could literally mouth every word coming out of peoples mouths because if i am all that is, i must be them as well, so i was convinced that everyone on the planet was just another version of me, experiencing reality in seperateness instead of being one.... Could this be? Eventually the hopelessness got the better of my, and i started to have very serious and prophetic dreams....

Some of them were very serious, in one dream i saw a golden light, as real as the light of day is now, coming from the corner of my room, and i remember thinking to myself i was dead, but before i could enter the light, i turned and saw a mirror image of myself and was told that it was not my time yet.. But this dream is not the dream i would like to tell, the dream i would like to tell is both positive and negative, at least i feel.....

I remember beginning to pass out, and shaking, trembling actually.... I was convinced that when i passed out i was to be visited by entities from another plain of existence.... I remember falling asleep, and during the dream i remember my bed shaking, literally flailing up and down in my room, and next to my bed was an entity in a robe, similar to how the jedi look with their hoods up... In the dream i remember thinking to myself that this being was controlling me, and that the only way to escape it was to leave my body... So i did... i began to float around as an orb of light... At the time i was living in an old house in savannah.... and when i left my body i remember seeing a young child in the room who could see me, perhaps from another time maybe? He swatted at me, so i traveled through the wall to the streets, where i remember seeing black silhouettes of people, i could not see there features, but only their auras with black silhouettes describing their outline.... I then looked to the sky and saw planet earth as it passed in front of the sun creating an eclipse... Next thing you know i was in a field and i had my body back apparently, i was laying in a field starring out into the universe and i remember all of the stars, and galaxies and planets flowing at me, into me....... I then remember smoking a bowl of marijuana that was pure silver.... my body disintegrated into ashes and i arose from the ashes as a wolf made out of pure lightning... the dream ended and i woke up....

^This is what I mean when I tell people not to fuck with LSD.

It's really not worth it.

This nigga can pretend all he wants that he's fine now, but experience tells me that he's most likely permanently off his rocker.

I certainly view the world differently, but im no different then anyone else.... People fuck with mind altering drugs all the time.... This was one experience in my life, and if it hadn't happened, i would probably still be fucking around with drugs, but i quit cigarettes, alcohol, cocaine... all of it.. Your experience can tell you all you want, but the fact is you've never met me, so you can't really judge me based on one story... Well actually you can, but it wouldn't be an accurate judgement.... To say it's not worth it is your opinion... Shamans all over the world still take pyschedelics like ayahuasca or peyote to expand their conciousness, and have for thousands of years, and they're not the ones who conquer new lands, and kill indiginous populations for the sake of progress.... Our modern thinking has the world upside down.... Maybe we need more people having these enlightening experiences to help change the world for more positive reasons... Doin't get me wrong, im not saying we should all take psychedelics..... All i'm saying is one experience isn't enough to judge someone...

ive met you and your crazy!!!

nah just kidding, i remember my last experience and shit has been just a little different from then... but like you said a good different.

So I don’t really have too much time to get into this next one but here it goes...

ive had crazy dreams like other worldly and the like so im used to this, but ive never had a dream in real time that doesnt have things that just appear or time that is just skipped over. like i was in a car one min and next thing i knew i was trying to kill a 24 pack of dr.pepper....so im go thru my whole day, have problems with people solve them go home eat lunch take a nap... go back to work get upset and leave again.... so im in the city taking care of something at the mall with my phone... holy shit i see this girl beautiful im not gonna not say hi to this girl so im trying to accidentally run into her, in the process she notices me and is like "follow me" ( the girls in the country i live in are very lets say sheltered), now im thinking this is odd... but she telling me that i need to follow her and the distance between us keeps increasing till i lose her... now im standing next to the elevator on the second floor and there is a help desk next to me, i notice her hiding under the table... shes telling me to run"! confused i start to back away cuz i dont want to be apart of this anymore, at which point i look up to see three men pull out guns and open fire... at the time i thought i predicted it early, a family was in la la land getting out of the elevator that i was sprinting for now that it was opened from the family getting out and glass windows in the stores arent going to stop bullets.. i get in just as the doors close..... whew i made it all i have to do is stay in here.... all the adrenaline is pumping and im trying to listen to whats happening out side, i start to feel like i just got a good electric shock to the side of my abs cuz it was all numb and was like man that was scary i peed my pants, at which point i noticed i was hit... i remember typing a message in my phone and sent it to one of my friends and everything went black.....

Everything was black for a min, didnt know what was the deal cuz i wasnt in my body anymore and i wasnt anywhere really... after some time i was back in my room.. when i woke up my eyes where already open and i was freaking out cuz i was still in pain from the gun wounds but there was nothing there. took me a good five hours after freaking out to move again.... i was trying to take everything in cuz didnt know what was real anymore.

did this moment already happen is it going to happen.... fuck

this happened two months ago and ive not been able to sleep well since....fucked me up

there was one month a couple years ago that something was trying to pull me out of my body, i couldnt move but was able to fight it off every time....

the last night this all happened i was thrown off my bed....

i got stories for years... long as my straight jacket is tie dyed ill be fine with it....

I certainly view the world differently, but im no different then anyone else.... People fuck with mind altering drugs all the time.... This was one experience in my life, and if it hadn't happened, i would probably still be fucking around with drugs, but i quit cigarettes, alcohol, cocaine... all of it.. Your experience can tell you all you want, but the fact is you've never met me, so you can't really judge me based on one story... Well actually you can, but it wouldn't be an accurate judgement.... To say it's not worth it is your opinion... Shamans all over the world still take pyschedelics like ayahuasca or peyote to expand their conciousness, and have for thousands of years, and they're not the ones who conquer new lands, and kill indiginous populations for the sake of progress.... Our modern thinking has the world upside down.... Maybe we need more people having these enlightening experiences to help change the world for more positive reasons... Doin't get me wrong, im not saying we should all take psychedelics..... All i'm saying is one experience isn't enough to judge someone...

I used to fuck with LSD back in the day. I used to trip a couple times a week (thinking that wasn't a lot).

The shit actually threw me for a loop for a minute, and I can relate to your epiphany where I straight up came to the conclusion that I never wanted to ever fuck with that shit again.

And I haven't since. And that was in the mid 90's.

But bro... your story (and the words you type) sounds like you went off the deep end.

And knowing people who went off the deep end off that shit, they don't usually come back.

Or at least not 100% back IE they're on anti psychotics and shit.

Anyways, I guess my point is (and you might agree) if you're gonna fuck with hallucinogens then at least fuck with shrooms or peyote or some other natural shit. Cause LSD has the potential to fuck people up mentally on the real.

there was one month a couple years ago that something was trying to pull me out of my body, i couldnt move but was able to fight it off every time....

I've had this a few times.

It feels like a spirit is trying to possess your body or some shit, and all you can do is mentally resist because you can't move at all.

I saw some shit on TV where they said that it's your spirit trying to get back into your body after leaving your body while you were asleep.

I don't know if I believe all that, but either way it's apparently pretty common whatever it is.

Ive had deja vu happen to me quite a few times. No crazy shit, just dreams where I'm in some place that I've never been to or seen. Then a while later find myself, in real life, in that same place I dreamed about ...pretty interesting really. I wonder how it happens.

This has happened to me

I used to fuck with LSD back in the day. I used to trip a couple times a week (thinking that wasn't a lot).

The shit actually threw me for a loop for a minute, and I can relate to your epiphany where I straight up came to the conclusion that I never wanted to ever fuck with that shit again.

And I haven't since. And that was in the mid 90's.

But bro... your story (and the words you type) sounds like you went off the deep end.

And knowing people who went off the deep end off that shit, they don't usually come back.

Or at least not 100% back IE they're on anti psychotics and shit.

Anyways, I guess my point is (and you might agree) if you're gonna fuck with hallucinogens then at least fuck with shrooms or peyote or some other natural shit. Cause LSD has the potential to fuck people up mentally on the real.

Oh i agree with you 100%, all natural is the way to go, not chemicals... That's if your gonna do it... and yes, at the time, i should've been committed for some time, but i got through it, i even finished all my finals in school and graduated with a 3.2, but it was tough, and i honestly never thought i'd find my way back... but i was able to use what i discovered about myself to rebuild my life better then it was, and i'm not just talking about the ability to quit doing drugs, i'm talking about finding an inner strength so powerful, that anything seems possible, and no task is unreachable.. If you've ever seen "Down the Rabbit Hole; What the Bleep do we know" There is a segmant in there where the main person in the documentary has a mental breakdown, basically she shattered her old paradigme as to what she perceived about herself, the world around her, and also what is possible within reality... So i basically experienced the same thing, but i had no guru's to help lead me thru the dark back into the light.... I did that myself