Gnarly dreams

qsysue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of dreams, does anybody else still vividly remember dreams you had when you were a little kid?

Because even though I usually have trouble remembering a dream that I had woken up from 5 minutes prior, I can still vividly remember at least two dreams that I had when I was 4 years old.

yea I get this, rarely remember dreams but can vividly remember a couple from when i was a kid

I remember the recurring nightmares I had as a kid about a midget who was trying to kill me. One time it was a robot.

Anyone ever have music in their dreams? I love it when that happens. Once I was watching a band play and it was pretty cool. Except they were all Satanists who wanted to kill me.

Last night may have been by far one of the most perplexing and interesting dreams I've had in a long time.

All i can remember as of now is that my friends and i were kidnapped by some german nerdy ass nurgas who wanted our female friends. The female friends were acting stank so we were like its cool. Girls go away and im left in a room with my boys and all of a sudden a les paul and a flying V are in the room, jam session ensues. Next thing you know im in a car with another one of my friends putting on the dead presidents make-up from the movie and parking in front of a CVS. The dream stops there, but i may have inadvertently come up with a sequel to bill and ted's excellent adventure.

Speaking of dreams, does anybody else still vividly remember dreams you had when you were a little kid?

Because even though I usually have trouble remembering a dream that I had woken up from 5 minutes prior, I can still vividly remember at least two dreams that I had when I was 4 years old.

some of them.. had this dream when i was like 4-6 years old..

i remember i was walking around a castle, like huge creepy castle up on a hill surrounded by a cemetary and shit. so i'm walking around this castle and come up on the dining hall.. there was a table fit for like 30 people.. food, candles and silver platters everwhere. all sorts of weird drapes and shit hanging from the walls, huge fire place, ect.. it was a feast. i walk up to one platter and remove the lid and my fathers head was sitting on it. he looks at me and says "RUN".. then i hear dozens of witches laughing and torch light coming up the stairwell.. so i dive under the table, scared as all fucking hell, and the witches sit down and begin to eat.. one of them ends up kicking me with her foot and pulls me out from under the table and throws me on top of it and says "LOOKS LIKE WE'VE FOUND DESSERT".. i smash her in the face with a tray and run across the table ducking and dodgin witches attempts to grab me.. i run down the stairway, through the halls and out the huge castle door and down the hill... stopped when i got to the fence, thought my dad was fucked, still hearing the witches laughter, and bolted into the woods.... and thats when i woke up.

i still think it had something to do with watching HR Puff n Stuff

hrpufnstuf2.jpg

witchiepoo2.jpg

i had a dream my family was turning into zombies, the most disturbing was watching my dog tear its own skin off. another crazy thing was when i ran outside the military was blasting normal people and lighting them on fire. i woke up from that one in a cold sweat and it was one hell of a mindfuck trying to get back to sleep.

Nah, I mean like I never forgot these dreams that I had when I was 4 since the day that I woke up from them.

I've literally always remembered these dreams the same as I would if it was something that happened in real life.

okay I'll ask

what are the dreams you remember from childhood, daofather?

THERE WAS THIS INVASION OF FOOLS WEARING TIGHT PANTS,

BUT SOME OF US GROUPED TOGETHER AND FORMED GANGS THAT STILL SAGGED THEM KHAKIS,

AND SOME THAT JUST WORE REGULAR PANTS.,

THEY ALL CAME AT US LIKE ALIENS WANTING TO TAKE OVER!

THEY WERE BURNING REGULAR PANTS IN THE STREETS AND MAKING US WATCH FROM CAGES!!!

v21a.jpg

v_original.jpg

v-tv-series.jpg

The_beatles_by_ThaisD.jpg

l.jpg

a few nights ago, after reading this thread, i had a dream that monkeys were taking over the world by eating people or tearing them to shit.. i survived a few groups of monkeys with a .22 rifle, then some broad threw that in the water like "we dont need this" so i throw her in the water, laugh, turn around, and i'm in some house with a .38, a few 9's, a shotgun, an a mp5 sitting on a table.. take that dream monkeys.

i'm sure thats happened to some of you.. its happened before but i forgot until the other night. like you open the door from someons living room to go outside and all the sudden you're in the jungle and your like.. lolque?

a few nights ago, after reading this thread, i had a dream that monkeys were taking over the world by eating people or tearing them to shit.. i survived a few groups of monkeys with a .22 rifle, then some broad threw that in the water like "we dont need this" so i throw her in the water, laugh, turn around, and i'm in some house with a .38, a few 9's, a shotgun, an a mp5 sitting on a table.. take that dream monkeys.

I read this like it was Jason Ellis voice and Australian accent.

If anybody on here listens to his show on Sirius, then maybe you'll get it.

i had a dream similar to the mokeys one but it was like zombiez black ops.

just me and friends in the mall then we start seeing people run and out of nowhere i have a handgun in my hand,

after a while the zombies break out of the mall and all hell turn loose.

the dream continues like the game and when i get cornered and killed i wake up, i was tripping out a bit havent played the game since haha.

Coolest dream I ever had was full of kung fu fighting and gun fights. When it was over, I had the entire dream over again, but the second time I was one of the other people in it, so I got to see everything from a different perspective.

Totally rad.