Gnarly dreams

qsysue

Had a nightmare the other night about a dead body buried in my living room/front yard. It was only inches under the ground and as it decomposed, it started giving off gases, which made the dirt over it peel away. So you could see it.

I was freaking out that we'd have to rebury it when I woke up, and it took me a few seconds to realize it was a dream. Sooo relieved when I realized there wasn't really a dead body in my house that I had to worry about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome thread idea.

I had a dream not to long ago that some shit happened on my block i'm not sure what but the cops and swat swarm it , all aspects. In the dream i musta been some mafioso type dude because i started problems with them... and then all of a sudden my dream turned into a halo game of me vs. badges. Bastards took me out i guess cause i woke up after that.

PS. In my opinion it's on the low end of "gnar", but it's the most recent whatthefuck dream.

I'll can read about almost anything, but reading descriptions of peoples dreams is out.

I fucking hate it when people tell me their dreams, for 1 they dont make any sense to you so how the fuck is it gonna make sense to me? and 2 it takes fools like 20 minutes to tell me nothing.

For some reason people just dont get this.

Nobody likes to hear about people's dreams, unless they're gnarly. Hence the "gnarly."

Everyone loves to talk about their dreams though. So post away.

My husband has really gory, violent dreams, where he's ripping people's arms off and gouging eyes out and stuff.

Anyone ever have what seems to be a deja vu, but once that deja vu ends it didn't end up the way the dream did? It starts off exactly the same way, same place, time, etc. but it doesn't finish the same way. I usually sit/stand/crouch/prone there like "wait a minute..."

I had an awesome dream the other night, the best part was that I woke up several times and went back to sleep and the dream continued, also I was fully aware of what was going on and I'm pretty sure that I was making conscience decisions in said dream.

It took place in a post-apocalyptic earth where a race of aliens that looked like humans, except they all looked the same and their heads were larger and really strained - I could see stress tears by their ears and what not, were enslaving what was remaining of the human population. Think Terminator Salvation type stuff. I guess I was some rebel-type fighter and I went to where they enslaved humans and mutated them into their race, which entailed them placing a huge metal-electrical-alien yoke thing around their heads and making them drink what can best be described as afterbirth. That shit was gnarly, watching the transformation process, and there was also a whole lot of emotion in what I was looking at, mad despair and anguish and whatnot. Plus there was huge piles of bodies and skulls of the ones who didn't transform properly (or so I believe). After that, I pretty much rode dirtbikes through the desert for a while until I made it to a little oasis village. I got laid in the village by this lady, she knew that they were all going to die, yet was peaceful and really calm about the whole thing. I wanted to stay and fight, but she told me I had to leave. So I left and pretty much rode dirtbikes around the desert some more until my cat woke me up.

TL;DR

I had a dream where I killed aliens, rode dirtbikes and got laid.

Gnarly.

Those are the best.

There was a time when my husband was working really, really long hours, and I had this dream that he had cloned himself in order to be able to do everything he needed to get done. I discovered it when we were driving somewhere and I saw a clone of him drive by us in a different car.

He explained that there were an army of about 1400 clones of himself out there.

Then he said, "But there's something else I need to tell you...I'm not the real Daniel."

WHAT? You're a CLONE? Where is the real Daniel?

"He's been in Costa Rica for a year surfing."

Funny part--I wasn't mad that he'd left me with a clone for a year. I was mad that he'd figured out how to clone humans and we were still completely broke.

Hell yeah. I have super vivid and graphic dreams quite frequently, most of them are multi-part dreams. I'm a super light sleeper, I wake up every hour or so, but the dreams always pick back up where they were and I'm pretty lucid in the majority of them. A lot of them are also realistic - to the point that I wake up and it takes me a few moments to realize whats going on.

I haven't been terrified by dreams since I was a kid.

Somewhere along the line I learned to control my dreams.

Whenever I have a bad dream, I tend to turn it around in my favor.

You know how when you're fighting in a dream and your swings feel sluggish and slow? I still have that but somehow I overpower it to the point where I still manage to crush peoples skulls and kill them. I'm talking brain matter all over my fists.

Then I usually end up dipping and diving from the cops and ducking nosy detectives, but I still end up getting away while killing cops on some action movie type shit.

My dreams are like movies.

the most recurring dreams i've had the past few years are where the only way i can move is gorilla/Hulk style (the new movies kinda way.. aka.. leap a mile, land on fists and feet, leap a mile. land on fists and feet, ect.)

kinda like the sluggish punches dreams, but i cant move at all without taking a few gorilla steps and then launching in the air.. have also had the sluggish punches dreams, but at the same time have had the dreams where i backhand someone and send them flying through the air or punch them and their head explodes.

that, or, i'm being hunted by masses, not like zombies or some shit, just huge groups of beings or mobs.. but i always escape, and usually end up running into people and leading them to safety..

but theres also a certain point where i realize i'm dreaming and can def. start to control certain aspects.

Ive had deja vu happen to me quite a few times. No crazy shit, just dreams where I'm in some place that I've never been to or seen. Then a while later find myself, in real life, in that same place I dreamed about ...pretty interesting really. I wonder how it happens.

I have deja vu dreams sometimes.

Like where I'll be in the middle of or wake up from a dream and be like "I already had this dream like 15 years ago."

Oh wait, that's called a recurring dream. Disregard.

Speaking of dreams, does anybody else still vividly remember dreams you had when you were a little kid?

Because even though I usually have trouble remembering a dream that I had woken up from 5 minutes prior, I can still vividly remember at least two dreams that I had when I was 4 years old.

I can't sleep without either drinking or reading. I started a song of fire and ice series weeks back or so and I'm on the fourth book....

Most of my dreams involve dragons and.midgets and ale and beheadings and whores...

I used to get these gnarly high school flashback dreams even though I graduated 10 years ago. But my sleepy brain now knows that high.school dreams are just dreams so they turn lucid and I get to fly and have an above average sized penis.

I hate getting in fights in dreamland... I can never hit hard enough.

On another dream note, I took too many ambiens one night I was really having trouble getting to sleep. Wound up having a pretty weird dream (might have very well just been a hallucination I don't know) that I was riding a bicycle-hover craft thing into the sun and my body was made of ice. I wound up melting and became matter just floating in space... I stopped doing psychedelics (and taking ambiens) after that haha

On another dream note, I took too many ambiens one night I was really having trouble getting to sleep. Wound up having a pretty weird dream (might have very well just been a hallucination I don't know) that I was riding a bicycle-hover craft thing into the sun and my body was made of ice. I wound up melting and became matter just floating in space... I stopped doing psychedelics (and taking ambiens) after that haha

Knowing Ambiens reputation, you probably actually were really riding your bike into the sunrise while sweating like a mule.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/14747696/detail.html

http://www.ga-drunkdrivinglawyer.com/drunk-driving-articles/some-sleeping-pill-users-range-far-beyond-bed.htm

http://www.nhcriminaldefense.com/auto_accident_injury.html