Coconut Water.

Deloner

I read that you can use coconut milk for emergency blood transfusions. That just makes coconuts a thousand times cooler. I never even thought about it for a hangover, been sleeping on that.

Don't know what it is about mexicans and making all these brilliant ass drinks. I love auga fresca and I've been known to make some damn good horchata.

Awesome thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuk a can or a juice box...

img_7391.jpg

Gotta get some of this es cendol too...

cendol.jpg

The dessert's basic ingredients consist of coconut milk, a worm-like jelly made from rice flour with green food coloring (usually derived from the pandan leaf), shaved ice and palm sugar.

Next to these basic recipe, other ingredients such as red beans, glutinous rice, grass jelly, creamed corn, might also be included.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cendol

harvey i'll send you some when the weather dies down.

i haven't had this stuff but with all the testimonials i gotta try it

thai iced tea though is so awesome.

(1/2 tea 1.2 coconut milk)

when i read the title to this thread the first thing i though of was ^^^^^

most the lao spots around here just use half and half cream but there is just one places that uses coconut milk.

its amazing

those habanero pistachios looking fukkkkkin TASTY... and i always see the coconut water at the little asian shops here so ill have to give it a shot. also, they sell that korean aloe juice at the corner store across the street from me. tried it a few times, couldnt get down with the chunky floating bits and texture tho...

somebody hook it up with a link for some of those stachio nuts!

/nh

Coconut milk is a sweet, milky white cooking base derived from the meat of a mature coconut. The color and rich taste of the milk can be attributed to the high oil content and sugars. The term coconut milk is not the same as coconut water (coconut juice), which is the naturally-occurring liquid found inside the hollow coconut.

i tried that naked brand coconut water today. i'm still undecided. on one hand it's kinda refreshing, and i feel like it SHOULD be good. on the other hand, it kinda reminds me of how room temperature milk tastes/smells. which is disgusting. i had to constantly remind myself that it was indeed from a coconut only.