BILDERBERG group meeting June 11, 2011

dontaskme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you support the fact that a group of a few hundred people make decisions that affects the billions on human beings on this earth?

live your life accordingly?

what if people didn't revolt against oppressing forces? If the 13 british colonies decided to live there lives accordingly to the way king george III saw fit, america wouldnt even exist....

you don't get what i meant, those settlers lived by their own rules. they live their life according too themand then they revolted against britian.

living your life accordingly means if you don't believe in our society, do not support it. work a cash job, don't fucking pay tax's, make sure what you earn on the books is under a taxable income and make damn sure you live within those means. also if you have added balls subvert, undermine, and derail what you feel is wronging you. all while understanding that there are very fucking serious consequences for these actions and they will never give you security or stability in your life. in fact it will probably cost you everything you tried too live for. its probably better too just find fulfillment in simple things then too be 'an hero'.

"Let's look around the world at living conditions...I mean America. The world is much bigger than USAUSAUSA you keep talking about.

You ever been in a 3rd world slum? What you posted is not that bad compared to the conditions millions of people around the world live in."

i meant take a look around at the worlds living condition, then proceeded to post pictures of american grime as an example because thats where i, my family and others live at daily. you know all you do is take everything i say and ridicule me for it rather then trying to add to the discussion.

i am aware about 3rd world slums...but i wouldnt be in any place to try and discuss there conditions of living because i dont know how there day to day life is. but i can speak from the stand point of someone who knows american grime seeing as i live in oakland as of right now. ive also been through cleveland atlanta and D.C. and seen living conditions of people there as well as the family i have there.

people who live in places like brazil india africa etc have seen 1,000 times worse poverty then people from america. But in a country that supposedly is the most powerful and liberating country in the world, why are 14% of its citizens living impoverished? we seem to have enough money to buy a massive arsenal of weapons, but we cant even help people reach a decent standard of living?

.......?

definitely understand where you are coming from... your post with the pictures of poor neighborhoods in america resonates with me also because these are the places i've grown up all my life. fact of the matter is, the bilderberg conference and other conferences such as this are illegal under many state laws, as a matter of fact Hillary Clinton was fined for attending one of the conferences under the Logan act which forbids members of congress or politicians in office from negotiating with foreign governments. that's exactly what occurs in bilderberg, and on it's face it may appear like an academic study of global affairs but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and what kind of decisions are being made. that's the point, our elected officials are subjected to transparency and their constituents whom they are responsible towards, such as an employee is responsible towards their boss, therefore we have a right to know what is being discussed and what decisions are being made within these conferences. i don't necessarily believe they are conspiring agendas to keep people poor, etc. but i do believe that they hold themselves above the rule of law and share a sense of elitism that disregards freedom, liberty, and the sovereignty of nations. these are powerful globalists, many of them royalty, or ceo's of forbe 500 companies, or prominent politicians, who are planning and arranging agendas for future decades that effect everyone. i think that much is obvious and provable. it isn't about restructuing society or democracy, it's about obeying the rule of law that we already have in place and the checks and balances that are demanded in the constitution to prevent power holders from negotiating behind closed doors away from the public eye.

Such a complex non-shallow period deficient sentence.

if you've got something to say to me you should probably just say it instead of trolling my posts on 12oz with shit like this. i'm always ready for a debate if you disagree with something i've said. everything i type here is pretty comprehensible, even if i'm lazy with my formatting sometimes. this is a forum... not an essay.

the constitution only covers Americans, the rest of the world doesnt care about it, it isn't worth the paper it is written on it is just another construct of man it has no bearing in reality. if America removed themselves from these sort of discussions and agendas then I don't think would be good ecomnomically for America. If America didnt play ball then America would suffer.

Do i agree, not really but it isnt about agreeing or disagreeing it is about living in the reality of the world we live in.

the constitution only covers Americans, the rest of the world doesnt care about it, it isn't worth the paper it is written on it is just another construct of man it has no bearing in reality. if America removed themselves from these sort of discussions and agendas then I don't think would be good ecomnomically for America. If America didnt play ball then America would suffer.

Do i agree, not really but it isnt about agreeing or disagreeing it is about living in the reality of the world we live in.

yea we've had this argument/debate before so you should already know my response to your point on the constitution. i would have to disagree with you that it has no bearing on reality though. it has set the foundation for your sovereignty as an individual and your right to freedom and liberty, it establishes the law of the land here in the USA and protects citizens from the tyranny of authority, and has done a pretty good job for a long time so i would say that it does have a bearing on reality.

but the reality is... that you are correct when you and christo and others on here disregard the constitution (the law) as something that doesn't matter, because in fact it matters less and less every day as the justice system erodes its protections and authority tramples over it. at the end of the day tyranny will take over when the people do nothing about it.

those same elitists who attend the bilderberg conferences probably have a similar disregard for the constitution and sovereignty. it's really up to the people to demand it be respected, or else yes you are correct it is just a piece of paper.

• Like 1

Well...I have better things to do than worry about OMG-secret-yet-well-publicized meetings.[/url]

they only recently began becoming well publicized. before that, people claimed these meetings didn't even exist, and those who talked about it were ridiculed. when the meetings finally became exposed they were forced to admit that they indeed took place, but tried to keep it under wraps as to whom actually attended them. this year, the conference ended earlier than ever before because the press manages to figure out where it is taking place and many advocates and journalists show up for the entirety of the conference to demonstrate and document the event. so i'm missing your point that you attempted to express with the sarcasm there. are you insinuating that because it is now publicized that it is nothing to worry about? it was a long grueling process that eventually shed light on what is known as bilderberg.

What he said. And I've known about Bilderberg for some time...I don't know exactly when I heard about the meetings but my guess would be around 2000-2001.

I've been involved with the radical/activist scene for most of my life. A lot of this isn't news to me....don't take that as "I don't care" but I decided that I could do a lot more locally than I could if I were constantly trying to fight incredibly entrenched global interests. I'm not Don Quixote.

• Like 1