BILDERBERG group meeting June 11, 2011

dontaskme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are smarter than everyone else. You see through the cracks, read between the lines. We're all dumb for not "waking up". Damn our blindness. You satiated yet moron?

looks the only moron around here would be you and anyone else using sarcasm to mask your mental retardation.

this thread isnt about me, so unless you have a real question regarding this actual topic dont bother replying.

It's funny how media execs are invited then the people that work for them get pissed off because everything said in the meeting is supposed to be off the record. Therefore, secrecy=evil conspiracy. QED (not really).

These meetings have been held every year for decades, and I've never felt directly threatened by them...or by power in general. But if you want to, go right ahead- my guess is that most of what's discussed at the Bilderbergs is probably not that diabolical or even interesting.

It's funny how media execs are invited then the people that work for them get pissed off because everything said in the meeting is supposed to be off the record. Therefore, secrecy=evil conspiracy. QED (not really).

These meetings have been held every year for decades, and I've never felt directly threatened by them...or by power in general. But if you want to, go right ahead- my guess is that most of what's discussed at the Bilderbergs is probably not that diabolical or even interesting.

you dont feel threatened seriously...? why not? some of the most powerfull people within society decide to meet in secret and nobodys at least a little bit suspicious? i know i am.

if kim kardashian, nicki minaj, lady gaga, 50cent, Lil Wayne etc etc all met for a huge secret meeting somewhere every year, the press would be using battering rams to get in the room with these celebs..

im not assuming theres some insane evil conspiracy behind it all....but its definitely been going on and only NOW (the past few years) have people started to hear about it. they have kept it secret for yearssss theres got to be a reason for the years and years of secrecy.

would you like more names?

You forgot....

ludacris.jpg

to-ta-ly

how long are you gonna go on about that ludacris thing? LOL. what do you want me to do? correct the error?

ok, Ludicrous*

are you happy now? am i supposed to feel bad about making a grammatical error? well i feel terrible.....im so glad you came along to correct my fatal life mistake. thank you kind sir. :rolleyes:

im not assuming theres some insane evil conspiracy behind it all....but its definitely been going on and only NOW (the past few years) have people started to hear about it. they have kept it secret for yearssss theres got to be a reason for the years and years of secrecy.

You sound incredibly naive. Creating a thread about the Bilderberg group in Channel 0, and you are shocked at the general response? Nobody cares about this topic because what exactly is there to care about? Nothing from you but vague speculation on a topic you clearly are new to.

The meeting is not a secret. The group is not a secret. And there are plenty of better forums to get legitimate discussions going on about the Bilderberg's and other so called powers that be. I could possibly point you in the right direction but it's more of a seek and ye shall find thing.

:cool:

"G. William Domhoff, a research professor in psychology and sociology who studies theories of power,sees the role of policy discussion forums and social clubs such as the Bilderberg group as being nothing more than a means to brainstorm, reach consensus, and create social cohesion within a power elite. He adds that this understanding of forums and clubs such as the Bilderberg group fits with the perceptions of the members of the elite. In a 2004 interview with New Internationalist magazine, Domhoff warns progressives against getting distracted by conspiracy theories which demonize and scapegoat such forums and clubs. He argues that the opponents of progressivism are conservatives within the corporate elite and the Republican Party. It is more or less the same people who belong to forums and clubs such as the Bilderberg group, but it puts them in their most important roles, as capitalists and political leaders, which are visible and therefore easier to fight"

• Like 1

You sound incredibly naive. Creating a thread about the Bilderberg group in Channel 0, and you are shocked at the general response? Nobody cares about this topic because what exactly is there to care about? Nothing from you but vague speculation on a topic you clearly are new to.

The meeting is not a secret. The group is not a secret. And there are plenty of better forums to get legitimate discussions going on about the Bilderberg's and other so called powers that be. I could possibly point you in the right direction but it's more of a seek and ye shall find thing.

:cool:

who cares if i started the thread in channel zero?

the last time i posted anything on 12oz was in 2007...i dont know how every little thing works here but why should it matter where its posted when the point is to show people that a group like this exist because many people arent even aware of the fact.

i have started the same discussion on other sites. i remembered 12oz and figured id come back to start a thread here aswell...the point was to spread the word as much as possible.

"nobody cares about this topic because what exactly is there to care about?"

-and im the naive one? please. if something like this dosent concern you then what will?

"nothing from you but a vague speculation on a subject you are clearly new to"

seriously? obviously im new to the subject...what did you expect? for me to come on here and start preaching about the subject? this is a forum for discussion, not a place where i come to lecture about things i know.

^^^^^

i dont smoke weed these days.

anyway, is it paranoia? maybe..but the way people are so greedy these days i wouldnt be shocked if they were plotting ways to stay rich and powerfull while keeping the rest of the population down and out.

• Like 1

"nobody cares about this topic because what exactly is there to care about?"

-and im the naive one? please. if something like this dosent concern you then what will?

Alrighty then brotherman, what exactly concerns you so much about the evil henchmen of the Builderberg group? What factual data do you posses that leads you into such high suspicion of an ultimate and devious plot? In essence, why do you care?

I'm going to give you props for tenacity though.

i have no factual data that proves anything about a possible ultimate plot....but thats the thing, no one does. From another point of veiw, no one has information regarding the fact that they are sitting around discussing ways to make the world better etiher, so thererfore, ruling out the possibility that a "devious" plan COULD be devised and IS being devised isnt out of the question.

why do i care? the fact that there is a POSSIBILITY that our natural human rights and civil liberties are controlled and regulated by a group of greedy rich selfish people who determine the standard of living around the globe to benefit there own personal lifestyles is something that dosent sit well with me. Thats why i care, and i hope other people care enough to not sit around while JUST MAYBE people might be behind closed doors regulating the way you and i live our lives.

in summary:

Knowing what i know now, that the builderberg group has existed and kept its secrecy for years and continues to hold meetings annually makes me very suspicious about the whole thing, that is all.

why do i care? the fact that there is a POSSIBILITY that our natural human rights and civil liberties are controlled and regulated by a group of greedy rich selfish people who determine the standard of living around the globe to benefit there own personal lifestyles is something that dosent sit well with me. Thats why i care, and i hope other people care enough to not sit around while JUST MAYBE people might be behind closed doors regulating the way you and i live our lives.

The Rich and Powerful have always ran the world, just because they are having a meeting makes absolutely no difference to the status qua thatyou have always lived under.

Politicians don't get into power without backing of huge corporations or power players.

Am I worried by this, no because it has been the way the world has always been. It is like the freemasons, just because you don't know exactly what goes on in the meetings you think it is some plot to take over, when in reality it is a bunch of people meeting up in one of the rare occasions where they can actually not have every single little item documented via media/internet.

the fact that there is a POSSIBILITY that our natural human rights and civil liberties are controlled and regulated by a group of greedy rich selfish people who determine the standard of living around the globe to benefit there own personal lifestyles is something that dosent sit well with me.

if rich, greedy people didnt rule the world you wouldnt have all the fancy shit you have

capitalismrocks.jpg

sure i guess a bunch of the worlds richest and powerful people having annual meetings where they discuss policies on the wars in the middle east, libya and other world economic affairs off the record in secret is something we shouldn't be concerned about and just laugh and post some pictures and mock each other. sounds about right for a bunch of internet dumb asses

sure i guess a bunch of the worlds richest and powerful people having annual meetings where they discuss policies on the wars in the middle east, libya and other world economic affairs off the record in secret is something we shouldn't be concerned about and just laugh and post some pictures and mock each other. sounds about right for a bunch of internet dumb asses

Such a complex non-shallow period deficient sentence.