BILDERBERG group meeting June 11, 2011

dontaskme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rich and Powerful have always ran the world, just because they are having a meeting makes absolutely no difference to the status qua thatyou have always lived under.

Politicians don't get into power without backing of huge corporations or power players.

Am I worried by this, no because it has been the way the world has always been. It is like the freemasons, just because you don't know exactly what goes on in the meetings you think it is some plot to take over, when in reality it is a bunch of people meeting up in one of the rare occasions where they can actually not have every single little item documented via media/internet.

you just admitted to it. rich and powerful run the world...

i guess the question now is are people going to accept it, or are they going to do something about it? most will sit around at say:

"owell they all ready control the way i live my life, i guess ill continue to let it happen even if they decide to force my country into war for there own benefit and let police officers mistreat and abuse its own citizens"

look how much police brutality this country has in its history...especially towards people trying to fight for equality and freedoms and other things a man should have when he's born.

So if enough people woke up to this very real problem, and retaliated in the streets about it... im willing to bet we would be met with MAX ammount of resistance by the police. just like blacks were met by federal troops from the government who JFK sent to control the situation...when all they were doing was trying to establish there natural rights and freedoms has human beings in this country.

You really think they talk about reducing the civil liberties of the people, I highly doubt it, they hatch deals and try to make themselves richer.

I would expect them to talk more about political candidates who would reduce the regulations towards labour laws and business taxation and ways to get those people into power. To think that these people are even concerned about the mundane realities that most people live in seems ridiculous to me.

i dont think they just sit around and talk about ways to take away freedoms and make living hard for everyone just for fun. But i do think if it would make them enough money and give them power, they would take away lots of things without hesitation. they also wouldnt loose a wink of sleep ethier.

i think the outcome of there plans affect lots of people around the globe and they dont really care, as long as they keep getting paid which i think is fucked up.

lets look at the conditions of living around the world. these pictures are from america.

NoPhilly65.jpg

1111Custom.jpg

Badlands44.jpg

BadlandsNoPhilly.jpg

does this seem fair to you?

mansion.jpg

modern-home-dream-41.jpg

Selecting-Many-Plants-Around-the-Home-To-Design-A-Home-That-Comfortable-01.jpg

Selecting-Many-Plants-Around-the-Home-To-Design-A-Home-That-Comfortable-07.jpg

Selecting-Many-Plants-Around-the-Home-To-Design-A-Home-That-Comfortable-10.jpg

no it isn't fair but then life isn't fair either, fairness and freedom etc are just things we have made up, man made fictions, they are not natural things they don't hold true in nature around us. we are part of nature and nature is the strong survive - do I agree with it no, can I do anything to change it, no, if everyone on 12oz got together and tried to change it they couldn't.

freedom is not something man made, when you are born, you are truly free. BUT in society, these days you are born and then forced into society therefore you have no true freedom.

If i wanted to go run away into the mountains and build my own house from scratch, the government would knock on my door and tell me to get off "government land"

what? how the fuck does government own land? the only reason they are able to regulate all of this is because when your born your given social security #, a full name, they take your ethnicity, the name of your parents etc etc and then put you into the system without you ever agreeing. They now have the ability to control/regulate anyone compliant with the system. And by your parents submitting all your information into this system, you are now forever a part of it. there is no getting out of it.. you dont have a choice. so within "society" freedom is something that can be controlled and regulated, but outside of our own established system is TRUE freedom.

If fairness isnt real and is made up, then why do we use it as a foundation of society? court was established to even out fairness amongst the prosecutor and the prosecuted...thats why theres a jury of your peers.

anyway it isnt about fairness its about right or wrong, which everyone in the world has a differnt stand point on. so really this seems to be a never ending argument... well, i still stand by the fact that this builderberg group can suck a dick.

where in nature is a zebra free to not be eaten by the lion? is its natural freedom being infringed?

Freedom is a manmade construct it isn't evidenced anywhere else other than in our decisions towards a civil society. It isn't a rule like gravity a constant, it is an idea we have made. If the people in power decided that they didn't want to give us freedom (like in some countries around the world) then they could take away your freedom people may fight against it etc, they can't take away your gravity no matter how powerful they are.

• Like 1

blah blah blah

lets look at the conditions of living around the world. this pictures are from america....

....does this seem fair to you?

remember shook ones part 2 "as long as I'm alive I'ma live illegal

and once I get on I'ma put on all my people".

basically your attitude is telling me that if you got fam from way back that you ain't gona put them down for the sake of how far you came together? your gona have some sorta job fair meet and greet shit too get new dudes on the package?

no, your going too put down your boys from back in the day because you know how they do when push comes too shove. these mega rich people do the same. why would you trust anyone but your own friends with running the commercial world together?

and at the end of the day, if you truly don't support these people live your life accordingly. freedom isn't an object, it is a totally subjective view point on how one feels about the constraints on their own life. that said you have too understand that there are always consequences for your actions (or lack there of for some people).

and life isn't fair, never has, never will be, accept reality and go live in it. and if you spend all day worrying about things you can not change your wasting the very little time you have as a conscious being, or getting actually getting yourself ahead.

• Like 1

remember shook ones part 2 "as long as I'm alive I'ma live illegal

and once I get on I'ma put on all my people".

basically your attitude is telling me that if you got fam from way back that you ain't gona put them down for the sake of how far you came together? your gona have some sorta job fair meet and greet shit too get new dudes on the package?

no, your going too put down your boys from back in the day because you know how they do when push comes too shove. these mega rich people do the same. why would you trust anyone but your own friends with running the commercial world together?

and at the end of the day, if you truly don't support these people live your life accordingly. freedom isn't an object, it is a totally subjective view point on how one feels about the constraints on their own life. that said you have too understand that there are always consequences for your actions (or lack there of for some people).

and life isn't fair, never has, never will be, accept reality and go live in it. and if you spend all day worrying about things you can not change your wasting the very little time you have as a conscious being, or getting actually getting yourself ahead.

so you support the fact that a group of a few hundred people make decisions that affects the billions on human beings on this earth?

live your life accordingly?

what if people didnt revolt against oppressing forces? If the 13 british colonies decided to live there lives accordingly to the way king george III saw fit, america wouldnt even exist....

exactly they fought up and took over, then what happened the most powerful people took control your no more free now than then, you could rise up against the US government and take over, but the most powerful group would still control things.

then it would seem that the entire system of governance within society would need to change. not just the individuals who control and abuse the power.

if kim kardashian, nicki minaj, lady gaga, 50cent, Lil Wayne etc etc all met for a huge secret meeting somewhere every year, the press would be using battering rams to get in the room with these celebs..

These are the kind of people they use to distract us from stuff like this(thread topic) in the first place.

The more occupied the masses are with irrelevant things, the easier for them to do their shit.

Society is full of people that are to busy keepin up with the jones to give a fuck what'll transpire over the years.

Priorities now-a-days is all sortsa fucked.

lets look at the conditions of living around the world. these pictures are from america.

:lol:

Let's look around the world at living conditions...I mean America. The world is much bigger than USAUSAUSA you keep talking about.

You ever been in a 3rd world slum? What you posted is not that bad compared to the conditions millions of people around the world live in.

bill_ludacris_lenny.jpg

• Like 1

You ever been in a 3rd world slum? What you posted is not that bad compared to the conditions millions of people around the world live in.

I think this is the problem with a large part of the viewpoints of Americans. They just do not have any perspective with the rest of the world and make their decisions based on their tunnel vision.

Having traveled extensively, I see this problem in other countries too.

PS. You don't want these people decisions to effect you? Move into a cardboard box.

Even that wouldn't be a safe move, because based on this thread one could argue that "these people" have such extensive reach that they actually also control the global supply of cardboard boxes.

"Let's look around the world at living conditions...I mean America. The world is much bigger than USAUSAUSA you keep talking about.

You ever been in a 3rd world slum? What you posted is not that bad compared to the conditions millions of people around the world live in."

i meant take a look around at the worlds living condition, then proceeded to post pictures of american grime as an example because thats where i, my family and others live at daily. you know all you do is take everything i say and ridicule me for it rather then trying to add to the discussion.

i am aware about 3rd world slums...but i wouldnt be in any place to try and discuss there conditions of living because i dont know how there day to day life is. but i can speak from the stand point of someone who knows american grime seeing as i live in oakland as of right now. ive also been through cleveland atlanta and D.C. and seen living conditions of people there as well as the family i have there.

people who live in places like brazil india africa etc have seen 1,000 times worse poverty then people from america. But in a country that supposedly is the most powerful and liberating country in the world, why are 14% of its citizens living impoverished? we seem to have enough money to buy a massive arsenal of weapons, but we cant even help people reach a decent standard of living?

.......?

Man, alls I'm going to say is that for the better part of 15 years I have been pondering many of the same questions you pose in this thread. (Safe to say; all of us have) And many of them are legit questions. But you ought to know that there's no definitive answer, anywhere out there for ya'.

And those questions then become somewhat rhetorical.

I don't know how old you are, but if this is all something that just recently got your wheels spinning... well good luck and don't let the way life actually is get you burnt out or jaded. Stay curious & skeptical, but don't be suprised when a decade from now you're 30 and still asking the same thing. Living alone with a tin-foil hat on in a dimly lit studio eating pizza rolls. -Wondering who's pulling the strings now. Ya dig?

Tip of the Iceburg is an understatement.

as someone already said people don't care about this type of meeting or secret meetings where few people decide for the majority... as long as they can live their normal life, have a job etc... in fact if you want some radical changes to happen the situation should become worst and worst for people to be ready to think and realize that this is completely wrong and start to react against... revolutions only happen when the majority of people live in a very bad situation..

• Like 1

cms5520.png

There ya go br0! A treasure map. The 'Grove' sits on like 3,000 acres outside the tiny town labeled on the map (Monte Rio). It's not that hard to find the entrance, but I can't say you'll be welcomed with tea and crumpets. I have to ask; what the hell are you going to do when you get there? Plan of action...? Molotov's or Picket signs? Maybe both!

Anyways, this is a good place for brave seekers of truth such as yourself to begin the perilous quest that lies ahead.

Even if you don't find place, it's a beautiful drive dude!