604 stylin'

Guest 5starstyle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jj cool l

wow, that age piece looks straight out of LA like half of the bitten garbage(said with a french accent)going up now. Too bad..we all wanna be revok.

sprry bro, ager kills it. thos etc hooligans have van locked down.

Guest 5starstyle
Originally posted by bigguy

nothing too impressive. You triing to prove some thing? I know you arent but every body else is. Quit wrecking boxcars! Thanks!

..I have no idea what in the hell your talking about...you make no sense

Originally posted by 5starstyle

..I have no idea what in the hell your talking about...you make no sense

i make more dollars then cents! i know whut i am talking about and the people that i dirrect my comment too will know too! the reason it dosent make any cence to you is caues its not dirrected to you. Thanks

Originally posted by socks

sorry bigguy if its me that your talking about i will quit wrecking the boxcars. you see the thing is i thought that it was cool to put the sprayed on paint stuff on to the box cars. i was wrong and i appologize.

Learn from your mistakes. Appology accepted. Thanks.

Guest 5starstyle
Originally posted by bigguy

i make more dollars then cents! i know whut i am talking about and the people that i dirrect my comment too will know too! the reason it dosent make any cence to you is caues its not dirrected to you. Thanks

hey thats cool...well next time could you say a little something as to whom you are directing that too... it would help

peace

Archived