Hotter than laura schlessinger...2011 Advice thread

50million

What kind of clothes? One outfit for $300 bucks? How bad do you need clothes?

When would you go to NYC?

I would spend $150 on a fly outfit and start saving with the rest of the money for a trip to NYC...but you can also get awesome clothes in NYC too....

Shit that's on me is bout to deteriorate into rags, I need shoes, jeans, shirts... the whole shabanga-bang.

flight is next month, I already got everything set up. Extra cheese is always extra cheese nahmean.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this still an advice thread fiddy?

regardless i need female input on some topics.

first off, how would you feel if a dude you were fucking wanted you to piss while he is railing you?

thats right, i feel like i need to experience this but have yet to get female feedback from a decent minded woman.

second, im fucking broke right now and am thinking into going into doing weird stuff for cash on craigslist...im already talking to a weird ass couple, dude is willing to pay me $100 to watch him and his wife fuck and then shit on one of them so they can rub my caca on each other, they have also requested that three days prior to pooping on them that i eat only nuts,grains and red meat for the shit has the desired consistancy.

also i have talked to this 43 year old woman who is willin to give me $50 to tie her and her "slave" up and jerk off on them and slap them around... i tried upping the price but was only offered a couple of dvds in addition to the $50....

is this all a bad idea or should i just become a smut whore?

lulz.

first off, how would you feel if a dude you were fucking wanted you to piss while he is railing you?

thats right, i feel like i need to experience this but have yet to get female feedback from a decent minded woman.

second, im fucking broke right now and am thinking into going into doing weird stuff for cash on craigslist...im already talking to a weird ass couple, dude is willing to pay me $100 to watch him and his wife fuck and then shit on one of them so they can rub my caca on each other, they have also requested that three days prior to pooping on them that i eat only nuts,grains and red meat for the shit has the desired consistancy.

also i have talked to this 43 year old woman who is willin to give me $50 to tie her and her "slave" up and jerk off on them and slap them around... i tried upping the price but was only offered a couple of dvds in addition to the $50....

lulz.

okokok....

1. the pissing thing seems to be popular these days. I'm really not into it but if I was in a shower with a dude and he REALLLY wanted to pee on me, I MIGHT let him. But that's as far as I would go. If he wanted to pee in my cooter while sexing me, I would say FUCK NO! Simple reason: infections may occur. No thanks!

2. I know a LOT of girls who do the craigslist thing. An old friend of mine met dudes online and would just clean their house naked for a ton of money - never even had to touch them. I also know a few domenatrix girls who give $300 handjobs. I think if you put a fetish spin on it, you might be able to make more money. It will make you seem less smutty. I say go with your comfort zone! Honestly though, you might make more money with really old scuzzy women and older dudes... Just be careful!

Shit that's on me is bout to deteriorate into rags, I need shoes, jeans, shirts... the whole shabanga-bang.

flight is next month, I already got everything set up. Extra cheese is always extra cheese nahmean.

Totally. Try to get some extra cash and either find some cheap stuff there or when you're in NY.

Go expensive on the shoes - cheap on the jeans IF you have to pick and choose. I always try on sizes at stores then try to find better deals online.

What kind of clothes? One outfit for $300 bucks? How bad do you need clothes?

When would you go to NYC?

I would spend $150 on a fly outfit and start saving with the rest of the money for a trip to NYC...but you can also get awesome clothes in NYC too....

I agree with this.

You can make the 150 back real quick...all you'll have to do is jerk off on a couple people and then fuck a dude's wife and shit on her.

Read, take a class in something that interests you, learn a new language, start volunteering at a homeless shelter, read to sick children at the local hospital, run a marathon for charity...

..OR you could have a shit load of self satisfying, meaningless sex with randoms.

yes

I need advice. Spend $300 on clothes or save for trip to NYC?

Buy 2 pairs of jeans and some plain t-shirts, maybe some shoes (online probably best). Aim for $100 or less. Save the other $200 for NY and blow it on nicer clothes out there.

lulz.

1. Why would you want her to piss? Isn't squirting hotter? Step your technique up.

2. My only advice is to get the money up front, slut. Also, check out the "gigs" section for legit work like painting or handyman help.

can you even find a pair of decent jeans for 150?

Levis are $70 tops in the store (as low as $10 on clearance), and anywhere from $20 and up online.

Now I need some advice on how to work this multi-quote action. It's been years and I think I figured it out once by clicking random shit.