***THE OFFICIAL DOING IT RIGHT THREAD***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been fucking one of my flatmates on some non-exclusive shit. Couple days ago she walks in on me fucking some other broad, gets mad upset. This morning she wakes me up with a blowjob, a cup of coffee and the suggestion that we should have a threesome.

I must be doing something right...

• Like 1

using "dank" as an adjective is definitely doing it wrong.

negged.

*EDIT 24'd but soon...

~doing it right~

Knows that if you're "Doing it right" you don't say "Doing it right?"

Doing it right.

also negged.

*EDIT 24'd but soon....

~doing it right~

steve buscemis opening lines in reservoir dogs.

23290_1214779225528_375_300.jpg

~doing it fucking right~

2 full time positions offered to me friday... one was nearly begging me, hella offering me little extras if i went with them. i didn't.

some youngish broads were getting creeped on by some dude at the bus stop, so they ran over to me, acting like they knew me so that dude would leave them alone. i proceeded to get drunk while waiting for the bus that never came, talking to them.

went out to this spot yesterday for the day:

2679858343_98b053b6da.jpg

shit is badass. there are 3 different ledges to jump from. water is a lot deeper than it looks.

start aforementioned job tomorrow bright and early.

fuck yeah.

Right now I'm in someone elses bed looking at the oontz on my phone because I can't figure out where I am and I'm not really sure what happened last night and what was real and what wasn't. Got a boner too.

Magical mushrooms doing it right.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

me and Dow done did it right on tuesday. drinkin' on the Sheraton's beach, chillin on covered lounge chairs, drinkin' burrrs and the nigga busts out some jameson. starts talking to some chick about sea turtles. we post up in the jacuzzi, end up meeting a whole family who's visiting from my hometown, have mad friends in common. cop more burrs, drink with them, bounce, cop a 40, run into one of his co workers, i give her some 40. head to his work. eat pizza, sloppy as fuck. illll.

I OWE YOU NIGGER, I GOT NEXT ROUND!