YOUR THEORIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha youre trying really hard. I look absolutely nothing like that. You on the other hand really are a black, gay virgin who texts 12oz on his birthday. those the facts little man, the facts :lol:

negative. in my 21 years im sure ive had more sex already than you will in your entire life. cant even seal the deal with a horny old slut with her hand on your dick.

LAME ASS HIPSTER

realtalk how about you get the fuck out my thread with this lame shit. obviously your still mad because i pulled your fuckin card in your thread. get over it pussy. go be corny somewhere else.

..matter of fact why dont you go smoke some reggie and bang out some wheat paste in a gentrified ass neighborhood where you wont get beat up, art faggot.

Im not even a little mad. I'm enjoying laughing at what a little fronting wigga nigga you are :lol: And real talk, Im pretty sure you are a toy to me. If we met in real life you'd be asking me to sign your black book and I'd do it because I'm a nice guy...but I wouldn't buy you a coke because apparently that brings up gender issues for you :lol:

Keep dreaming little man. Here's some advice

1) Quit fronting.

2) Stop being a faggot

3) Quit graffiti you're obviously a little shit who's going to get arrested or even just beat up and get shook anyway.

4) WHEN A GIRL BUYS YOU A COKE IN A BAR, TALK TO THE GIRL...DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT START THINKING ABOUT FUCKING A MAN IN THE ASS (n/h) It amazing you even think you can keep talking to me bitch, you ought to be truely ashamed :lol:

better yet how about you vacate my thread.

You've asked this a couple times now. How about this, you admit youre a little wigga with no life and horrible social skills, and I'll leave you alone. I'll even feel bad for you son :lol:

you guys really ought to stop feeding the troll.

if you dont wanna, then at least make it funny again.

beacause this is all im seeing now:

"wigga u ghey n ur rap letters aint even cope!"

"swag swag! fam fam eat dick nigga. buy me a coke swag swag!"

"i pull ur card homo!"

"swag swag! u drink too beers! swag swag !"

"me handstyles is way on more cope level than yu! post pikchurs faggot!"

"swag swag! nigga u r hipster i got tall tees on deck fam, man child ass nurga, bitch im so top ten squirtle pokemon fam, SWAG SWAG!!"

"I DUN PULLED UR CARD PUSSY LOLOLOLOL FAGGOT"

"SWAG SWAG GOOBLE GOBBLE!"

"i pull ur card homo!"

"swag swag! nigga u r hipster i got tall tees on deck fam, man child ass nurga, bitch im so top ten squirtle pokemon fam, SWAG SWAG!!"

yep:lol: :lol:

I was going through all this and they both sound like they are in the closet.

"i pull ur card homo!"

Haha, this is more or less the cliff notes. I think since he accidentally admitted he's not black and is infact a wigga, he's gone off to cry somewhere. Swag turkey

Anyway conspiracy theories are stupid. Lately I've been looking at burning angel a little bit. All the girls look a little coked out I think (no ssgg homo pun)

Natalia-Couch-PG-167.jpg

adahlia_taxidriver_26.jpg

way to be a good sport dude :lol:

also after breaking down ssgg"s posts im almost certain that ssgg is spitfire troll account.

i say this mainly because ssgg comments, just like spitfire comments usually make me laugh, even if theyre directed at me.

jus sayin...

I was thinking he might be too cartoon corny to be for real. Fun times none the less. :lol: