Official "Nize Guys" thread

Manute Bol

So in 2009 HATER. & myself were wasted on tinychat, I was playing the piano and we played a song called

A bunch of you assholes wanted us to keep playing, I said to type TKO 2000 times, you did, we played

portajon enthusiast signed a contract to be in "The Nize Guys"

idk where he is now but we decided a month ago to start recording songs again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNizeGuys

Basically this shit started on teh 0ontz

You can hate, love, or ignore it.

I'm still getting fucked up every day and recording this awful music, the youtube got 3000 views :lol:

suck your own dicks

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

227881_2067105565097_1468530417_32315842_4649089_n.jpg

I recorded a bunch of songs one night with my buddy playing a ukulele, all together the album will be called "bolz island" and will also be on the Nize Guys album. These two are on youtube.

I wanted to upload a song called "skeleton mouth" as well but had problems getting the audio from this dudes phone (all recordings are usually pretty shitty, but that's hip these days anyway)

There is going to be an album, I'm shipping boxes of posters and cd's all over the world. A lot of the hits are coming from Australia.

Internet filter down under FTW...!!!

Seroiuosly, I listened to about 30 seconds, probably about 29sec too much.

Carry on.

A few videos down was the actually footage you sweaty drunk bastard.

yeah this girl uploaded it, that was the recording of "Bolz Island"

Basically as long as I'm drunk I don't care about anything, I make the songs up on the spot and will go a long with any instrument. I just met this chick who plays piano crazy good and I'm going to record a song with her after drinking a half liter of Evan Williams, and TRY to score some xanax.

We started putting up flyers, I put one in this liquor store I go in all the time. The owner is a cool guy, he loves the song A2M. He actually gave me a liter of Evan for FREE cause I told em I was about to record a song which ended up being "College Hill"

I want youtube hits, it's fun to watch them jump 100 a day knowing someone wasted a second out of their day to listen to my drunk mouth or some retarded/out of line song made by people with no real musical talent.

*also know HATER. keeps to himself, he doesn't wanna be known, I'm just a drunk so I don't really care about my identity or anything.

I remember when the musical caul was lifted off my eyes a month or two ago when I really began to follow the music of the Nize Guys.

Favorite songs are "I'm A Fuckin Drunk", "Gape 4 Me", and "Rub N Tug"

A couple times I've played them when I'm at parties just to get reactions. Disappointment in those reactions is rare.