MSK-AWR History....

Young Einstein

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by old_soul

Yeah they did rock the valley. Those definitely are some names I haven't heard in a while. That was some shit. didn't gusto use to be in 818k?

yeah, and some other big west l.a. tagger crew. i just threw gusto in there becuase that guy DESTROYED ventura blvd for a good years time. ICR!!! that's the crew he was also in.

Units a G

he came out here to vancouver a while back with GKae..'96 i believe their bombs are still up..they hit some of the tightest spots in vancouver to date..Unit did a huge blockbuster outline on one of the busiest streets in downtown vancouver..so sick

sorry for causing so much shit..

ok..

sorry for causing this bullshit..

my question was probably a dumb one..

BUT,

i remember seeing flicks of tyke awr a while back, my only sources of information coming from magazines which probably dont' do such a good job on representing who is really up in so and so certain area or what not..

Originally posted by donniefrisco

does anyone have any flicks from the early to mid 90's from 818...I have a few, i'll try and dig up...If so email me:

donniefrisco@hotmail.com

Hey Remote, I think I actually have a flick of some shit you did at that spot that used to be at the end of Tampa in 94...

hahaa, oh man, i'm almost afraid to see it :) you have my email though, send it over!! thanks!

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by donniefrisco@Jan 15 2002, 07:05 PM

Originally posted by remote

d.frisco, did you remember seeing the 118FWY when MSK first came out. there was a bridge bombed on the outside ledge by GKAE, with the whole rollcall of their new crew. it was the highest bridge along the 118. the rollcall started at the end of the bridge, and went halfway out on the bridge. that shit was nuts!

yep...118 was crushed for a minute...At one point every ledge was hit...

Also the 101 in the valley...Siva, chunk,fate, gank had that shit locked...Chuck used to does those did Knifes next to his bombs, also he would do that wheelchair character...This was like 93'...Do you remember their other crew TGS (the graveyard shift)...HAWK hitting the back of every billboard of the 101...MAD SOCIETY KINGS billboard...God Dam...MSK crushed the valley...specially after the Northridge Earthquake...Ahhhhh memories....

Oh and gank doing fills on Heavens, like 3 in a row by the 405/101 interchange....

• 6 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived