East Coast tour - show me around!

SIX59

I posted in the brick slayer threads but figured to make a thread here as well.

I'm going to the following cities on the dates listed below. I just need anyone down to show me around so I can take flicks and tag, and just overall check these cities out as I've never been to any of them yet. I'm a chill girl from the Midwest. You can PM me for my flickr since I've been on there since 07 and am new to 12oz. You'll see that I've covered a lot of the Midwest. So now I'm looking to meet some cool heads and branch out to the each coast.

Pittsburgh July 23

DC & Baltimore July 24

Philadelphia July 24-25 (need a place to stay)

Boston July 26

New York July 26-Aug 1 (5days/6nights need a place to stay)

Hartford, CT - Aug 1

back to NY for Aug 2

Toronto Aug 3

No I'm not in a band. I'm just using my vaca days from work to do this, for those that keep asking me. Peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what's so hard to believe, is that you would randomly come on a message board where not one person can vouch for you, and ask for help with criminal activity.

get a fucking clue, and handle this shit yourself or on some other website with dumber people.

this is also a section of the site reserved for artwork and design, not where toys come to ask for help. that's THE YARD, and before you repost, DON'T.