How much pussy did you get this year?

guerilla925

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck. Just one in 2011.... But 2 cruise ship hoes last November.

Slippin... I'm doing so.

Thanks for the reminder. Gonna call a few of these numbers I pulled. Met a nice single stoner chick today actually... Lit her blunt at the gas station... She's dtf 4 sho. Gl guys. We will compare again after this summer. Keeping this thread book marked.

If you need to keep track of how much your getting you are doing it wrong.

Anyway I am married so do i get to include christmas and my birthday?

Also those 2 white girls rappers are fucking rank only thing I would smash them with is a bat with some sharp implement nailed into the end of it. She looks like fucking Amy Winehouse with les crack.

:rolleyes:

you've always been a fucking retard.

did i say anything about not fucking them? dude. i fuck socks from time to time, of course a little skeezy hipster slut would catch my dick were i not married and the opportunity arose.

what i said was i didn't get the hype on the bitch because she is NOT HOT.

If you need to keep track of how much your getting you are doing it wrong.

Anyway I am married so do i get to include christmas and my birthday?

Also those 2 white girls rappers are fucking rank only thing I would smash them with is a bat with some sharp implement nailed into the end of it. She looks like fucking Amy Winehouse with les crack.

^THIS

I don't know why I'm sharing this here on the oontz prolly a bad idea lol but I might aswell confess and get it off my chest *sigh* Im a 20 y/o virgin and never been kissed before probably the only one on this site :( go ahead laugh I don't give a fuck, and I'm a good looking dude but my whole life I've never been a very social outgoing person and can be pretty shy especially around women like I don't even know how to talk to them like they're of a different species or something, IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!! I wish I could kill myself and restart my life but instead be good at interacting with bitches idk, I just feel so helpless and lonely and it kills me that my teenage years which I'll never get back had to be so female deprived. But as much as it eats me away I try and ignore it and think positive doing stuff I like like skating,drinking/smoking with friends etc.. a few of my so called friends have said in the past "shit man we need to help get you laid blah blah blah" but nothing ever happens go figure right? I just hope to god it happens sooner than later I don't know how much longer I can take this. sry for the wall of text.

/end rant

• Like 3

I don't know why I'm sharing this here on the oontz prolly a bad idea lol but I might aswell confess and get it off my chest *sigh* Im a 20 y/o virgin and never been kissed before probably the only one on this site :( go ahead laugh I don't give a fuck, and I'm a good looking dude but my whole life I've never been a very social outgoing person and can be pretty shy especially around women like I don't even know how to talk to them like they're of a different species or something, IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!! I wish I could kill myself and restart my life but instead be good at interacting with bitches idk, I just feel so helpless and lonely and it kills me that my teenage years which I'll never get back had to be so female deprived. But as much as it eats me away I try and ignore it and think positive doing stuff I like like skating,drinking/smoking with friends etc.. a few of my so called friends have said in the past "shit man we need to help get you laid blah blah blah" but nothing ever happens go figure right? I just hope to god it happens sooner than later I don't know how much longer I can take this. sry for the wall of text.

/end rant

Get new friends.

/end rant

:confused: :eek: :lol: :(

damn my nigga. thats so fucked up, im about to cry.

this situation is parallel to a bitch getting raped by all her fucked up uncles.

advice- aim for fat bitches with low self esteem. you dont need game or swag to smash them. use them as practice girls and work on your stroke. once you finally get some pussy youre whole demeanor with change.

or you can just get a girlfriend. thats cruise control pussy.

VANDALICIOU$$$ propped for the truth..

this was my advice

dude you will be ok, don't let that shit stress you out, people are broke, job less & infected with Aids..so the least of your worry's should be pussy.when you do get some u'll be dickin bitches down wishing you had a break. so dont rush & get Aids.my 2cents