How much pussy did you get this year?

guerilla925

i only had sexual intercourse with 3 girls so far this year, its about the halfway mark and i need to step my game up. all 3 instances were one night stands that did not end up with any seconds. all were satisfactory nothing to brag about.

how many of you oonzters are players getting different tang every week. and how many of you are willing to admit you havent been close to a vagina this year. i know for a fact like 2-3 or my boys havent gotten any pussy this year. but i have another friend whos been banging skanks left and right.

i want to fuck kreashaywn too or however the fuck you spell her name. with her disney hat on fuck yal. i bet she pale as fuck naked.

do you know where u at fam?? these niggas dont know/care about normal human being shit like pussy...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was taking a shower this morning and got this strange feeling when I was washing my groin area.

I kept washing it, and washing it, all of a sudden I almost collapsed and this weird goo shot out of my pee hole.

I thought I washed it a little too good and broke it, I know it really happened because I've tried it 5 more times this morning and it keeps doing it.

This is kind of weird, did I break it or something?

i dont even know what the fuck that is fam.

you take dicks, stfu bitch nigga

Some broad just ssent me a coke...I might fuck a man in the ass today b

im sorry, you were saying?...

also im gonna go smoke some weed and knit a sweater.

im blacker than you.

• Like 1

im liking how my boss just walked up behind me while i had this thread open. he stood there for a second so im pretty sure he read the page title. looks like ill be expecting a write-up when i return this thursday.

now that thats out of the way, it seems weve ventured off topic a little here. i used to see how much pussy i could get in one night, but i found the bigger challenge is trying to treat one right. however, tomorrow morning is my fiances sentencing date, and it looks as though shes going to be serving some time. so its prolly back to snorting mad cocaine & piping multiple bitches weekly. damn 2:58 i gotta get up out of here. last night of freedom!

i'm married so i've only gotten one.

had a bunch of boobies in my face cause i like portland, though...

(there's advice about not ever getting married in this post if you can read between the lines)

hopefully you choke on that weak ass reggie and die bitch. if you dont, knit yourself a noose and just body yourself(webcam that shit too)

also.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4044455

lol youre gonna link the threads i made?

hahahaha

youre such a fuckin lame its amazing.

you probably smell like dandruff shampoo and pepto bismol.

now go put some lotion on your shoulders.