How much pussy did you get this year?

guerilla925

i got tested twice this year actually, im kind of paranoid about STD. even though i fucked #2 and 3 with a hat they did give me head and if they had cold sores or some shit, you know whatim sayin?

but i got like 2 more hours to kill before i get the fuck out of here. sipping some liquor and waiting until friend comes by we have freights on mind.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she wasnt a total stranger, i kinda knew her before i asked her "are you sureeeee?" and she said yes im on the pill. so i did it. i got tested a few months after, no worries.

i dont have any money lol shes not gonna try to get preggers and tie me down like a rich dude has to worry about.

i got tested twice this year actually, im kind of paranoid about STD. even though i fucked #2 and 3 with a hat they did give me head and if they had cold sores or some shit, you know whatim sayin?

LOLWUT?

Spoken like a true nig...sorry, wigger.

first bitch was in january, one night stand after going to a bar. she was a white girl, fucked her and she told me it was ok to cum inside her, so i did. spent the next few months worrying about getting that call about being preggers. but i saw her last month and no mentioning ofit.

second bitch was latin bitch looked better than white chick, she was my friends ex from 5+ years ago and he asked her to marry her lol, we were joking about him before i fucked her. but her pussy stank and she had a few hairs in her asshole major turn off (i wrote about it in the bad sex experiance thread). i was fucking from behind, the smell hit me, and i lost wood and didnt finish. never spoke to her again.

third chick was a girl i fucked a thousand times probably, stopped hitting it in like 07 but recently got reaquainted, she got drunk and we fucked once in april and once in may. tried to fuck her last week but she said no, and i drove home and jerked it to abela anderson.

trying to rebound this thread at least.

you've had sex three times this year

i only had sexual intercourse with 3 girls so far this year, its about the halfway mark and i need to step my game up. all 3 instances were one night stands that did not end up with any seconds. all were satisfactory nothing to brag about.

how many of you oonzters are players getting different tang every week. and how many of you are willing to admit you havent been close to a vagina this year. i know for a fact like 2-3 or my boys havent gotten any pussy this year. but i have another friend whos been banging skanks left and right.

i want to fuck kreashaywn too or however the fuck you spell her name. with her disney hat on fuck yal. i bet she pale as fuck naked.

you've had sex three times this year

• Like 1

actually technically it was four times three girls the last wasnt a one night stand i didnt clarify. its been years since i last fucked her however, so its not steady.

but thats what im saying and want to know? am i closet recluse loser for only fucking 3 times a year HOW MUCH PUSSY ARE YOU GETTING? if most people on here are fucking a different chick every month maybe i really need to check myself.

but even tho im not having much sex, i know im getting more than a few people i know. so at least im not bottom barrel in real life, but if most of 12oz are pickup artists damn. instead of painting freights everynight i really should hit the bars more.

del you are a faggot ass internet warrior typical 12oz bandwagon rider. just trying to have some funny/amusing converstation here. guess if you arent part of the regular crowd here you automatically get dissed its all good.

Naw son, your thread just sucks.

A 40 year old mom just made a thread and got mad love. Why? Cause her thread didnt suck.

"all 3 instances were one night stands that did not end up with any seconds"

"she got drunk and we fucked once in april and once in may. tried to fuck her last week but she said no, and i drove home and jerked it to abela anderson. "

at first you said you didn't get any seconds at all.?

Since my ex-gf and I broke up, I've been on a tear. I'm near twenty different girls since late August. That isn't super high, I guess, but considering that I don't try and have no motivation to, I'd say it's irregular.

Especially because I'm not rich, nor good looking. Just using the right detergent, I guess.