How much pussy did you get this year?

guerilla925

i only had sexual intercourse with 3 girls so far this year, its about the halfway mark and i need to step my game up. all 3 instances were one night stands that did not end up with any seconds. all were satisfactory nothing to brag about.

how many of you oonzters are players getting different tang every week. and how many of you are willing to admit you havent been close to a vagina this year. i know for a fact like 2-3 or my boys havent gotten any pussy this year. but i have another friend whos been banging skanks left and right.

i want to fuck kreashaywn too or however the fuck you spell her name. with her disney hat on fuck yal. i bet she pale as fuck naked.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

del you are a faggot ass internet warrior typical 12oz bandwagon rider. just trying to have some funny/amusing converstation here. guess if you arent part of the regular crowd here you automatically get dissed its all good.

stop the bullshit and let people know! is channel zero full of mack players who bang different whores all the time, or is it full of semi losers who barely get any because they are in the late twenties still doing graffiti and doesnt have a high paying job (me) hah.

you couldn't have REALLY thought this was a good idea, could you?

why not? most of the fucks on here are similar to me i would think. mid to late twenties, do graffiti or used to do it, getting by month to month, drink lots of alcohol and try to bang skanks whenever possible. or is this the harold camping forum full of old abstinant fucks.

i looked through most threads on here and only 1 or 2 caught my interest. this is more interesting to me.

how much meatflap bulldog with mayonaise fur burger clamshell are you fuckers getting????

I fucked five different girls.

Got two babies on the way and three new infections.

I say I win.

sounds like a win.

• Like 1

del you are a faggot ass internet warrior typical 12oz bandwagon rider. just trying to have some funny/amusing converstation here. guess if you arent part of the regular crowd here you automatically get dissed its all good.

stop the bullshit and let people know! is channel zero full of mack players who bang different whores all the time, or is it full of semi losers who barely get any because they are in the late twenties still doing graffiti and doesnt have a high paying job (me) hah.

how hard is it to say. "i fucked 5 girls this year" or "i didnt get any pussy this year but at least i got 150 boxcars" or "guerilla925 is a fag hes not in the in-crowd, kreashawn sucks shes a hipster rapper, but id still fuck her word"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ60qszIjOjVy_Up0TgNvzWld2AyGe-R7iVLLhUQb0eY_JzRP9eMQ&t=1

I don't think I have had any this year, if I did it was in January.

My wife just had a baby last month & I don't like prego sex, it creeps me out.

I gotta wait a couple more weeks for her wounds to heal.

But I did make a shit load of money, so you trade one pleasure for another.

Disregard {()}, Acquire $

• Like 1

first bitch was in january, one night stand after going to a bar. she was a white girl, fucked her and she told me it was ok to cum inside her, so i did. spent the next few months worrying about getting that call about being preggers. but i saw her last month and no mentioning ofit.

second bitch was latin bitch looked better than white chick, she was my friends ex from 5+ years ago and he asked her to marry her lol, we were joking about him before i fucked her. but her pussy stank and she had a few hairs in her asshole major turn off (i wrote about it in the bad sex experiance thread). i was fucking from behind, the smell hit me, and i lost wood and didnt finish. never spoke to her again.

third chick was a girl i fucked a thousand times probably, stopped hitting it in like 07 but recently got reaquainted, she got drunk and we fucked once in april and once in may. tried to fuck her last week but she said no, and i drove home and jerked it to abela anderson.

trying to rebound this thread at least.

i think if i moved from my current situation in the 925 pittsburgh/antioch i would get more pussy not alot of girls out here my age most are married already or addicted to crank and been ran through. im really debating moving out to oakland and joining some of the fun. im sure if i hit the local hipster berkeley west oakland bar scene id be with a young kreayshawn lookalike with the quickness. im almost 30 and im having a midlife crisis i need to get out of here!

The-Hundred-WHITE-GIRL-MOB-Kreayshawn-V-Nasty-Lil-Debbie.jpg

haha not black my friend, white as wonderbread. she wasnt a total stranger, i kinda knew her before but that was the first time we ever went to the bar together. she is in love with another friend of mine who constantly ignores her, i guess she thought fucking me was a good idea. i asked her "are you sureeeee?" and she said yes im on the pill. so i did it. i got tested a few months after, no worries.

i dont have any money lol shes not gonna try to get preggers and tie me down like a rich dude has to worry about.