So a 43 yr old woman rubbed my arse/ fred nurk says hello.

chorus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That son I am disapoint pic made me laugh. Her body was/is probably alright . But to be honest I wasn't really attracted to her. I was sleeping with a couple girls who were around 22 (and attractive) and another who was 26 at the time, seemed more my thing.

why the fuck werent you watchin movies with those hoes then?

if u got sexy bitches on deck like that why even waste your time chilling with a bitch you dont wanna smash?

Who the fuck goes to a chicks house to watch movies and expects to just stay friends?

This is actually true. The thing is I wasn't thinking of her as a "chick". I was thinking of her as a middle aged contact for a project I was working on. I'd actually brought some girl I was trying to scoop around for dinner at her studio a few days before (unrelated to the polish girl or the other two I mentioned). And she talked about her recently ex husband a lot. I figured homegirl was just going through some rough times.

I'm not trying to hate but from what i remember, I dont expect your life would be interesting enough to have people in it that even if they are attracted to you on some level, there are boundaries son. Though the longer I live the more I see those boundaries broken :lol:

Lugr and Harvey, it was just a short stint around Cambodia and Vietnam.

I'm pretty busy at the moment. I've actually got a solo exhibition coming up in a couple weeks and some group shows to sort out. (Explains why I'm messing around on here right?)

But I have a 3 or 4 photo's I uploaded for family so I'll either just add them here or make a new thread asap.

why the fuck werent you watchin movies with those hoes then?

if u got sexy bitches on deck like that why even waste your time chilling with a bitch you dont wanna smash?

When I first read this, I was kind of like "isn't that guy kind of like a wigga but not a wigga?"...then I was reading something else and I saw that photo about a girl buying you a coke. :lol: get the fuck out of here son. Don't even try to ask me questions about women ever again.

• Like 1

she drugged you bro is the new cool story bro. I was two or three days into a hang over, I didn't get drunk at all, only sleepy.

She just mis understood why I was rolling over, but despite that I will def sue on one count of getting shy about giving me a handy.

Since Lugr and Harvey were asking about them.

4864931545_d679a0d64a_z.jpg

In the market

4864932545_028f082ef2_z.jpg

These monks were as happy as they look. n/h

4865551192_02b4e1443c_z.jpg

'The Killing Caves' The Khmer Rouge would throw bodies down here.

4865552772_3c27f7182e_z.jpg

'The bamboo train' It's a piece of wood set on some wheels on some old tracks powered by a shitty lawn mower engine. Riding it's a bit like taking a roller coaster through some otherwise inaccessible villages. Some frenchies and I decided to jump on with some locals.

These are all from Cambodia, worth a visit if you're in the region.

You should have put your penis in the lowest hole on her head.

Also to save face cause you're a gay. Get her to send some pics of her tits via text. Post them on here. If they are gross it will help justify your gay actions.

you're gay.

• Like 1