So a 43 yr old woman rubbed my arse/ fred nurk says hello.

chorus

Hey guys,

its been a long time since I've been on this thing. Things have been good, did a tour around a bit of asia and I'm still deciding about what to do for my masters... also women of all ages are falling in love with me apparently.

I had a friend who divorced her husband of 8 yrs, she's an art lecturer.

She was shook and although I generally mind my own business I did feel bad for her. Also she was helping organise a commission I was due to do. So I just spent time with her, had lunch etc. I've had women I wasnt really interested in flip on me before when I've just tried to be nice and friendly, but I figured she was so much older than me and she was so unfreaky (about stuff like that), I figured it was definately a friends only thing.

So she's staying in a pretty plush "new media artists" studio (its pretty much a nice apartment with a mac in it). She said she was crying a lot at night etc, and at the time I was in a shit hole, I said I could come watch movies and ( figured it'd be nice to get night away from said shit heap anyway, and she was a sweet old woman trying to sort out some project for me so why not stop the tear fest ).

We watch a chinese ghost story, i pass out after two beers because I'm exhausted. Then in my very very sleepy state I all of a suddent feel a hand on my arse , I'm a bit like wtf...but I"m so tired I can really just not move or speak, it's ridiuclous I try to mumble something but I know its not coming out.

She also starts rubbing my gooch, which is not really comfortable. So after not really thinking about it, I muster all my stregnth and roll over, full expecting to get a sleep limbo handjob. Instead before I could muster the stregnth to pull my cock out she got shy and pulled away.

We just pretend it never happened in the morning, it's not even awkward. Day after next, I'm scooping this Polish girl I was sleeping with in a different city, who just arrived in town and this 40 something woman won't stop texting me, finally after I send Polish home to wait for my call I meet for a coffee and she's all like "I love you"

So I didn't talk to her for two months and now we're really good friends.

The end.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That son I am disapoint pic made me laugh. Her body was/is probably alright . But to be honest I wasn't really attracted to her. I was sleeping with a couple girls who were around 22 (and attractive) and another who was 26 at the time, seemed more my thing.

haha youre welcome to her, I'm pretty sure I'll still get the commissions and you can have all the strings. As for handling myself, I wasn't drunk, just tired and disinterested. I'll stick to sleeping with polish girls in their 20's more 43 yr old love struck divorcees for you homie.

haha youre welcome to her, I wasn't drunk, just tired and disinterested. I'll stick to sleeping with polish girls

So in other words there was really no point to this story.

Oh, and you gay.